Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Jis Ek ki jalni thi, woh jalan shuro ho gayi 😂😂

Oh hell no. I hope to god you ain’t talkin’ about me. If you are, then please come at me directly and don’t do sly digs like that. And for god sakes y’all need to stop personally attacking me for speaking the truth.  

You can throw as many digs at me as you want but guess what! I always have a shovel on me and I always dig myself out. 

Also, for the 100th time, I am not a female and I also do not identify as a male. So please use the correct wording when referring to me. People need to learn to respect my gender identity 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Oh hell no. I hope to god you ain’t talkin’ about me. If you are, then please come at me directly and don’t do sly digs like that. And for god sakes y’all need to stop personally attacking me for speaking the truth.  

You can throw as many digs at me as you want but guess what! I always have a shovel on me and I always dig myself out. 

Also, for the 100th time, I am not a female and I also do not identify as a male. So please use the correct wording when referring to me. People need to learn to respect my gender identity 

You aren't the only one who is getting upset with Film's Success. I can say whatever I want in whatever way. You don't like it, I don't care.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Hahaha, cute reply from your side