*Bpkh* Week Episode discussion 05 Sept to 10 Sept

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

*Bpkh* Week Episode discussion 05 Sept to 10 Sept

Too dramatic week

week started with Ganapati Bappa welcoming

ended with big drama of Rits cmng to knw.... Indu Zoon mom nahi hae....

Year ek baat samjh mein nahin aati why this rittu brainless what's wrong in indu she is raising a orphan child? And rittu once had experience with his chachi (blue eye shadow wali) with injuring his mom and covering up her hubby still he trusts her uhhh 🙄🙄🙄

And according to precap for next week rittu will tourcher now indu to get zoon custody and then putting conditions that she wants her mom and papa both then they will end up marrying each other fir zoon then I think zoon real mom entry for property drama starts? 

Originally posted by Ishaan2

Year ek baat samjh mein nahin aati why this rittu brainless what's wrong in indu she is raising a orphan child? And rittu once had experience with his chachi (blue eye shadow wali) with injuring his mom and covering up her hubby still he trusts her uhhh 🙄🙄🙄

And according to precap for next week rittu will tourcher now indu to get zoon custody and then putting conditions that she wants her mom and papa both then they will end up marrying each other fir zoon then I think zoon real mom entry for property drama starts? 

big drama coming up.... rest lets wait n see

One thing I have noticed is that Zoon is not as perceptive about her mother and her feelings than she is about Litesh. Find it kinda weird sometimes how she is shown to be unable to see Indu's pain and suffering because she is a child, but Rits has to just show a single emotion and immediately Zoon gives him all her moral support without asking.