Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: strancho

That’s a very good movie. Initially pace is slow and the direction is okayish in 1st half but the 2nd half is beautiful and the story is awesome. Am gonna watch it again now that is available on prime 

I came upon Chup Trailer and was reading comments on the actor. Since I speak only Telugu and Hindi, decided to see Sita. Its a good flick. Nothing OTT, simple love story, with good script on solider, with enough laughs. . Kind of on the lines of Veer Zaara, when Afreen emotional turmoil was  - living with knowing something heavy which she initially hated all along that broke me down and his expressions/emotions of getting letters 

Mata Anu, this is how Orphans feel emotionally. 

Edited by TitansFan - 1 years ago
strancho thumbnail

Originally posted by: TitansFan

I came upon Chup Trailer and was reading comments on the actor. Since I speak only Telugu and Hindi, decided to see Sita. Its a good flick. Nothing OTT, simple love story, with good script on solider, with enough laughs. . Kind of on the lines of Veer Zaara, when Afreen emotional turmoil was  - living with knowing something heavy which she initially hated all along that broke me down and his expressions/emotions of getting letters 

Mata Anu, this is how Orphans feel emotionally. 

I came to watch it again. This time in hindi.

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I ended up watching the episode. At the start of the episode , Anuj has walking stick on his right hand in the kitchen, isn’t his right hand weak, how was he supporting himself.🤔

Acc. to Leela Shah, Dolly has to manage her own family but Anupama needs to be at her beck and call, leaving her ailing husband and little daughter.🤦‍♀️
Pati ka gussa should not be normalized, great thought Anupamaa team. Why is abuse and insane expectations by ex-mother-in-law and ex-husband being normalized in the name of some newly invented rasam and Dadi ki jimmedari. Anupama is not first dadi in this world. Sari rasamein sirf Anupama ko pata hai, who is a first time Dadi. Toh Leela Shah kya teen baar Dadi banke bhi makkhiyaan maar rahi hai ab tak. Slowww 👏.

Leela immediately shut up when Anuj spoke out in support if Anupama. That’s how bullies are, cowards all of them, they will back down when you standup to them. What was the look on Anupama’s face when Ravanraj handed over the baby to Anuj and Leela did her nazar utaro task for both baby and Anuj. Can someone decode please.

Barkha trying to instigate Anu against Anupama when she is with Anuj and he is trying to pacify his upset kiddo because Anupamaa stopped her from clicking baby’s pics. Kya brilliant idea hai, Barkha.👏👏👏 Badi jaldi hai Barkha ko Anupama Sadan se nikale jaane ki.💁‍♀️

Anuj ne Baapuji ko ek baar sunaaya, shah house ki Kuru sabha ke Bheeshma Pitamaha, baapuji started talking and taking a stand against Leela’s meanness. Yeh Anupama pe koi asar kyun nahi hota. Devika has talked to her multiple times. Anuj ne bohut kuch samjhaya, be it bhoomi pujan, holika dahan, dance competition and even when Kinjal fell in the mansion, but koi asar hi nahi hua.

Anuj please don’t start singing Shah and Baa bhajan like Anupamaa. You said the families should maintain distance and only meet on festivals and functions. Yeh alag baat hai that show has daily events and functions. They cared about you only until your statement against Ravanraj could put him in jail, as no one had a proof of what really happened at the cliff. Now that Ravanraj is in the clear, everyone is going to get back to their poison spewing snake nature soon enough. Leela is back already.

Do you think Rakhi wrote about Paritosh’s kaand on the chit instead of names for baby.

Edited by TheSunShine - 1 years ago