Posted: 2 months ago

smiley32 Standing ovation  for this article finally someone has guts to speak the truth and not be a follower and give into herd mentality like most here 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gulfnews.com/amp/opinion/op-eds/dear-karan-johar-can-you-please-retire-from-making-movies-1.90369616

Karan gives this person anxiety ? Really ?

This post no issues I don’t like kjo in general 

You know you have the option not to watch his movies, right?

You are ensuring employment for all your entourage, even the dim ones.”smiley37

oh my God how MANHOOS and ugly karan Johar looks like in the last picture posted in that article with those big red glasses... EEEWWW

I want to say one thing about Karan Johar making movies to the creator of this thread and the author of the article.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/snT3clOR4lg

You need to deal with the fact that nepotism will stay until civilization stays. Many star kids fail. If 100 star kids get launched, only 5 or 6 succeed. So many of them failed.

No one

If you are capable enough, no one can stop you from success. You will get thorns in life. Life is not bed of roses for anyone.

Nepotism is very prominent in  corporate world, where top management posts mostly go to students from fancy B schools or owners family. Many companies do not look beyond ABC IIM or IITs. All high profile positions are under old boys school. Its even more difficult for a woman to be main decision maker.

As far as Khans are concerned they should consider their retirement. Akshay Kumar has full support from the current government like Kangana does. Akshay is a creep obsessed with young women. Khans have no issues to act with people of their own age.

PS: Karan Johar is producing Alshay's next movie. I read some where Akshay is coming with new 16 movies.