Hum sabki Pyaari Vanshu ka birthday👼❤

Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Dearest Vanshu, 

Do saal pehle jab tunhari pehli ff padhke poori rat royi thi, Tab bilkul idea nehi tha ki ek aisa samay aayega jab hardly aise din guzrenge jab tumse baatein na huyi ho. Mere zindagi ke sabse kareeb aur apne logon mein se ek ho tum and I have already told you how much I cherish your existence. Thank you Vanshu for being my friend, a person who makes it better for me to live. I love you, our craze for SehReem and the friendship we share. Tum khush aur salamat raho, Humare pyaar aur imagination ki wildness ka silsila barkaraar rahe yehi dua hain...😉

Jo gift aapko chahiye tha wo milega ya nehi ye aaj poore din dekhenge but hum sab aapko behadh pyaar karte hain aur aapko bas khush dekhna chahte hain, so aap bhi agar hume pyaar karti hain toh please khush rahiye🤗

Keep smiling jaan baccha Vanshuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu❤❤❤❤

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jara567 thumbnail

Vanshu ka birthday guyssss🥳

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jara567

Dearest Vanshu, 

Do saal pehle jab tunhari pehli ff padhke poori rat royi thi, Tab bilkul idea nehi tha ki ek aisa samay aayega jab hardly aise din guzrenge jab tumse baatein na huyi ho. Mere zindagi ke sabse kareeb aur apne logon mein se ek ho tum and I have already told you how much I cherish your existence. Thank you Vanshu for being my friend, a person who makes it better for me to live. I love you, our craze for SehReem and the friendship we share. Tum khush aur salamat raho, Humare pyaar aur imagination ki wildness ka silsila barkaraar rahe yehi dua hain...😉

Jo gift aapko chahiye tha wo milega ya nehi ye aaj poore din dekhenge but hum sab aapko behadh pyaar karte hain aur aapko bas khush dekhna chahte hain, so aap bhi agar hume pyaar karti hain toh please khush rahiye🤗

Keep smiling jaan baccha Vanshuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu❤❤❤❤

ohhh godddd jaruuu baby thank youuu...thank youu so much🥺🥺🥺💞💞 you really made me emotional in the morning first...so sweet of youuu for this lovely message and i can feel each and every word you wrote 🤗🤗

You are my jaan baby ..because of you guys even after 1 year of raabta end we are still here and enjoying like previous days..it's all because of youu 🤗🤗

Tu rekha di priyu all write so good stories that's its hard to disconnect from them you all are loveee 😳😳

Aur Haan we can never ever feel disconnected from our wild imagination for them..kalma are our jaans 🤧🤧 missed them but they are living in our stories🥳

And gift agr Milaaaa to I will be very happy tumse are rekha dii se mujhse sabseee jyaada expectations haii...😳🤗

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Many many returns of the day Vanshu darling..💐💐

Humare forum ki romance queen 👸 

Wishing you tons of happiness and blessings on your birthday.. Enjoy your day babes..

🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

Love you 😘 😘😘😘😘😘

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jara567

Vanshu ka birthday guyssss🥳

💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Birthday dearest Vanshu.. 

🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎂🎂🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

May God bless you with everything good in life.. 

Hum sabka Raabta waise hi rahega... 

Love you lots and lots.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗

Glad to have met you here my beautiful friend.. 

Aur haan tumhare stories se forum me jaan aa jaati hai... 😍😍

Jitni bhi der ho jaye, tumhara gift zaroor milega tumhe... 😘😘😘

Phlo004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyapriyu

Many many returns of the day Vanshu darling..💐💐

Humare forum ki romance queen 👸 

Wishing you tons of happiness and blessings on your birthday.. Enjoy your day babes..

🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

Love you 😘 😘😘😘😘😘

thank youu soo much priyu darling...tu aayi aur vapad bahar aayi ..pls aise gayab mat Hua Kar.🤗🤗🤗

Aajka din tum sabne bohot acha kar diya ..

Phlo004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Happy Birthday dearest Vanshu.. 

🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎂🎂🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

May God bless you with everything good in life.. 

Hum sabka Raabta waise hi rahega... 

Love you lots and lots.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗

Glad to have met you here my beautiful friend.. 

Aur haan tumhare stories se forum me jaan aa jaati hai... 😍😍

Jitni bhi der ho jaye, tumhara gift zaroor milega tumhe... 😘😘😘

thank ypuu so much dii ...🤗🤗Bass hum sab aise saath rahe yahin dua haj meri ...😳

Di pls dont embarrass me aapse jyaada acha koi nhi likh sakta you aree besst ...

Sehreem1 thumbnail

Happy Birthday Meri jaan meri sab kuch I love you to the moon and back and I hope you know that thanku for always being there and killing it with your stories ilysm may allah give you all the happiness and a wonderful husband hahah love you ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

images (1) - 2022-09-08T213135.697.jpeg