Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spdp

Janu is the Original angst man of Somnath.

Only living being who has guts to say: kaun dhara kaisi dhara🫡🥂
(Aaaaa…. Aaaaaaaaaaaa) 

He is the only guy in the entire ITV who can pull-off his atta wala avtar while simultaneously being chased by aag boi🤗

manny136 thumbnail

HC is ther too his name card outside his trailer was posted lol the reel Jodi clips were shown in promo so they had to be there. 

manny136 thumbnail

This is what kd might be wearing lol gaura are in white yellow trying to hype themselves as something special lol if they do anything tacky like last week lol man they embarrassed themselves Infront of non ps audience lol 

https://twitter.com/glowup_little/status/1567395069812178945?t=KgLZjwzDjpFnqbhx3bOnuA&s=19

manny136 thumbnail

Also I think the two teams are green and white yellow or something. HC also has a similar outfit as kd. Tamarind couple is in similar colors as gaura lol

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Real couple ko har jagah tamasha karne se matlb hai

You know what I want to know? How come they aren't embarrassed? They've made a complete mockery of themselves across the same platform in different forums, people literally think they are a bad couple (I have read a few people say that, though I don't know if it's only professional or not).

Even as someone who has hardly seen that show (I did watch a few episode when it was first launched), I know skewed and abysmal is the storyline, and why.

How is this couple completely okay with this sort of an image?

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mkc12345

KD is going to be at RWSP

I hope his shoulder is fine.

If it is a jodis episode then I think Alice will also be there.

https://instagram.com/stories/kanwardhillon_/2921828800931153441?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Man, I'm really feeling bad for KD. I hope his shoulder gets better soon, and that the channel is mindful of what they make him do in this episode.

Bechaara is so hardworking, I am sure he will get his due soon. ❤️

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

You know what I want to know? How come they aren't embarrassed? They've made a complete mockery of themselves across the same platform in different forums, people literally think they are a bad couple (I have read a few people say that, though I don't know if it's only professional or not).

Even as someone who has hardly seen that show (I did watch a few episode when it was first launched), I know skewed and abysmal is the storyline, and why.

How is this couple completely okay with this sort of an image?

I heard they acted like victims of online trolling on that Jodi show lol from what I have read there is a lot of offscreen drama and professionalism issues. Just look at the game show they tried to appear like they are the main couple and sidelined the FL when audience obviously wants to see lead Jodi together. On top the whole story post leap in show is totally new and different than og story they even made them real to reel Jodi lol obviously fans are gonna be mad lol

manny136 thumbnail

Ok maa couple is in some lavender colour outfits I think the men have similar suits in different colours lol. Once again they gave Anu a really frumpy outfit lol I spotted that designer pal of shinys and kd lol I guess she is doing the outfits of the actors as well lol. 

https://youtu.be/JjWayX7sMrw

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manny136

Also I think the two teams are green and white yellow or something. HC also has a similar outfit as kd. Tamarind couple is in similar colors as gaura lol

They usually have 8 people in team.

2 green: ShiVi & rishta + purple green : Maa.

2 yellow: Imlie & BhaGo 

Let’s see who else comes. My guess: Maa show’s 2 couples wl be there. banni may be & could be some one else from Rishta.

lol, these days RWSP is more fun than PS.

Lameness Dono mein hai- atleast rwsp has some fun.

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago