Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

^^ He was friends with Wahi, Sunaina, Gul Khan, Surbhi, Karanvir and many others. 

A lot of times we get to hear how a toxic professional life can affect personal relationships at home and is the cause for domestic troubles. But in this case, his personal life has caught up with his professional life? The reputation he has with women has kinda gotten people to take him less seriously. Nobody cares about him in BW sadly, but barely anyone in TV now as well.

I think with his Marriage to Bips, it kinda removed him from the TV circle.. but he couldn't fit into BW either afterall. So he's just busy painting and in his own cocoon now.

Bips toh khud BW circle se remove ho gai lagta hai ðŸ˜†

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah, he's been too wild / free / open / experimentative in his life before marriage to Bips. But Bipasha is a strong strong woman, she's not only out of his league, but even among a lot of women in BW, she's just got a strong persona. So her having a strong leash on him, must've definitely gotten him lifeless, though he cannot dare talk about that, cos it's like the man who cried wolf? idk. But he sure seems like a chusa hua aam. 

True. I know one shouldn’t judge merely by pics but he looks so dead inside in all of them. Wonder what’s up with him. He was so vibrant and full of life in his DMG days. 

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

True. I know one shouldn’t judge merely by pics but he looks so dead inside in all of them. Wonder what’s up with him. He was so vibrant and full of life in his DMG days. 

Even after DMG. I think he was fine even up until Qubool Hai and even uptil he was married to Jennifer. There were some pics of him in 2013-2014, her and their TV friends on a yatch in Mumbai to celebrate his birthday.

He's just no more himself.😆

Yeah, he's been too wild / free / open / experimentative in his life before marriage to Bips. But Bipasha is a strong strong woman, she's not only out of his league, but even among a lot of women in BW, she's just got a strong persona. So her having a strong leash on him, must've definitely gotten him lifeless, though he cannot dare talk about that, cos it's like the man who cried wolf? idk. But he sure seems like a chusa hua aam. 

Bips is a strong woman in what way? She herself depended on John for fame. After he left, her career ended. She might be strong in dominating guys but I don’t see her strong in any other ways. After she married KSG, she got ousted from Bollywood. In the glamorous world, every actress are strong and independent whether it’s TV or Bollywood. I wonder if Bipasha has any issues with his parents because I only saw her one time with them many years ago. Forget about TV friends, KSG doesn’t have any connections with his own brother now. His brother still follows Jennifer. He always wishes Bips family members but never seen him wishing his own family members. I saw some many odd couples in TV and Bollywood be with age or career but never seen such odd couple where men is like the child in a relationship. Nowadays he only posts shirtless pictures of work out and he looks sad on most of them. 

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia4545

Bips is a strong woman in what way? She herself depended on John for fame. After he left, her career ended. She might be strong in dominating guys but I don’t see her strong in any other ways. After she married KSG, she got ousted from Bollywood. In the glamorous world, every actress are strong and independent whether it’s TV or Bollywood. I wonder if Bipasha has any issues with his parents because I only saw her one time with them many years ago. Forget about TV friends, KSG doesn’t have any connections with his own brother now. His brother still follows Jennifer. He always wishes Bips family members but never seen him wishing his own family members. I saw some many odd couples in TV and Bollywood be with age or career but never seen such odd couple where men is like the child in a relationship. Nowadays he only posts shirtless pictures of work out and he looks sad on most of them. 

Bipasha is strong and can be dominating too. It seems like she's in touch with her family and Karan too gets along with her family. They shared about that in their latest appearance on Kapil's show. 

Well I don't know much about his family and so wouldn't want to comment on that. 

Bipasha is strong and can be dominating too. It seems like she's in touch with her family and Karan too gets along with her family. They shared about that in their latest appearance on Kapil's show. 

Well I don't know much about his family and so wouldn't want to comment on that. 

He has no other choice than to act to get along with her family. She herself had been out of work for many years and then she got ousted from Bollywood. Nobody in Bollywood cares about her. She has no power to get him work or get herself work. I only say it’s dominating not strong. Yeah I know Bips talks about her family but always ignores his family. So I wonder if she has any issues with his family because never seen her with his family. She didn’t even attend his brother’s wedding. Even he doesn’t have connections with his family. 

Edited by Alia4545 - 1 years ago
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinity101

Don’t mean to pry into their life but from whatever I have observed in the pics, he looks so lifeless whereas Bips always looks happy and cheerful. He was talking very weirdly on that Kapil Sharma show as well. He doesn’t seem that happy with her. 

he is likely healthier now, when Jennifer winget was doing saraswatichandra, there were so many reports of him drinking, having liver disease from alcohol etc

Originally posted by: nonam

he is likely healthier now, when Jennifer winget was doing saraswatichandra, there were so many reports of him drinking, having liver disease from alcohol etc

Lol healthier. He was and he is always an alcoholic. In Kapil’s show, it looks like he used drugs before coming to the show. Now his face is squeezing so badly and he losing weights day by day. That shows he is not healthy. In IG, all I see him is doing work out and playing like a child. Bips herself loves drinking. So how can she stop him from drinking? 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Prizi

no he's not Rati's son.. Who told u this? 

He's from a non filmy background

The person was being sarcastic lol

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I once saw John at a cafe in Bandra scolding Bipasha cuz her shirt was showing little skin from the sides, and some guy was staring at her .  ðŸ˜­