Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

At gunpoint if you were forced to have a gay encounter. 

^ I don’t know if Karan still asks that 😆🤣

No, thankfully he stopped asking that.  But that was such a problematic question to ask.  He was basically asking people to pick their rapists 🤬.  I can’t believe no one ever called him out on it.  

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This was clearly scripted and staged

But Ranveer shouldn't have accepted

This is pure cringe

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't care if this was staged or not but Ranveer has got to tone this sh*t down 😕

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Twitter se yaad aaya, thinking of making Twitter ID, any suggestions for username?

Please do make a twitter id. I am sure whatever name you come up with or get suggested it will be cool 😎 as you a cool and rocking person👍

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

😭 Why Ranveer why do you have to accept this? But ranveer is a lamb ..he is just trying to make ladies feel special like it's their Bachelorette party.  

Edited by SriRani - 1 years ago
YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

only 4 pages ?? if it was Ranbir this thread would've been at 40th page by now 😆

kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Clorox eyedrops | Eyes meme, Memes, Funny memes

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Ranveer has always been cringe and OTT, so absolutely nothing off brand here. I mean he poses butt naked and wears the most gaudy suits i’ve ever seen. But he has rarely come across as rude, insensitive, unintelligent and i’d argue his EQ is probably higher than his IQ, unlike most of Bollywood which possess neither. So normal cringe aside, really not sure what the big deal is here?

are you SERIOUSLY defending this crap?

Edited by smoothiemaven - 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Tinkerbelle88

So cringe ugh! Feeling second hand embarrassment watching this. I think objectifying anyone from any gender is not okay, it’s about time we should move away from such things. Treating someone as nothing more than a piece of 🍑 is just so degrading. This has Kjo written all over it with his obsession for thirst traps and over sexualising men in his movies( I believe he is doing the same in RRKPK) Let me tell you it’s old and outdated now and we don’t find it amusing. And Ranveer for heavens sake learn some dignity and class. Who refers to women as Milfs? That’s just disgusting. And if he can’t keep his inherent vulgarity and crassness in check offscreen, I’m sure pretty soon people will forget that he is a good actor onscreen.

this is his actual personality, y'know? his actual self

Edited by smoothiemaven - 1 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wat_up

I guess this is why I don’t see his tweets since years lol CA97ED89-9A9F-4A7D-A7BA-EF734F768F84.jpeg

Good u dont need to see naked men