Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

*** Happy Birthday To Our Crazy Mod, Shreya ***

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Happy Birthday Minions GIFs | Tenor

Whispers and mumbles could be heard behind the door as Shreya was passing by.

Minions? Shreya thought excitedly as she put her ear to the door. A little peeking will do no horm! She thought to herself.

Minion1: I'm bringing the cake for big sishter!

Minion2: Nuh uhhh...she is my dadi amma so I will bring it!

Minion3: You guys keep fighting over Sauten's cake...meanwhile, Hrithik and I are just gonna chill😎

Shreya opened the door and barged in.

Shreya: Hold on a minute! These are not minions...yeh to apne hi members hain😲 How dare you guys fool the birthday girl😡 Tum sab ko ek WL doongi main!

Havaana: You can't give me one...I am your assassin😳

WildestDreams: Nor me...I am your fellow DT member plus Hrithik will not be pleased

Shreya: Theek hai...aaj mera mood acha hai to tum sab ko maaf kiya...par yeh batao, tum sab log Minions kaise ban gaye?😭

Just then another Minion came in.

Minion4: Happy Birthday my wifey

Shreya (gasps): Hrithik baby!!! You also turned into a Minion?😭 What did Sauten do to you?😭

Hrithik: Since it's your birthday, we all decided to go crazy and do something different...you love minions na😳 ab birthday wish maango...kya chahiye? Main poori karoonga😎

Shreya: Sauten stop glaring at us! Okay, okay...since you became a minion, now I have to become one too...please turn me into a Minion!❤️

Hrithik: Sure, you will become a Minion in no time...all you have to do is follow these dance steps!

Shreya: It's my pleasure! (starts dancing with Hrithik, and they dance the night away)

Ek Pal Ka Jeena Kaho Na Pyaar Hai GIF - Ek Pal Ka Jeena Kaho Na Pyaar Hai  Hrithik Roshan - Discover & Share GIFs

719150.png

Today is the birthday of one of the most hardworking members on IF. She is not only part of the Crazy Creative team, but also manages to moderate almost half of the forums on IF, some of the most active and controversial forums mind you! She has also been a part of the BollyCurry Buzzers team, while also managing the pressure of her studies and real life responsibilities.

Starting her journey as a Viewbie of the Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum, another one of the most active forums on IF, she has come such a long way and is now a Channel Moderator of the Zee TV section. We applaud her for all her efforts and wish for her to cross many more milestones!👏👏

Let's get together on this special day to recognize and appreciate her efforts and time which she puts in to help and assist everyone around her, always active and prompt to answer us...and wish her a very happy birthday!🤗

Shreya, we hope you will take this day out of your hectic life and celebrate it with us tension-free.

Happy Birthday to you!🥳🥳🥳

coollogo_com-871166.png

Edited by la_Reine - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eydis thumbnail

Happy Birthday boss 😎 Jao aj mein chuti deti hoo Tumhe kl se contract lungi aj enjoy kro 😎🤣

Edited by Havaana - 1 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Happy wala birthday, Souten!🥳

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Brithday Shreya 🥳

Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara Happy Dance GIF by Hrithik Roshan

You should HIRE me as your Assistant coz

Aapki 😆

Koi Mil Gaya Meme Templates - Get Meme Templates

Enjoy your Big Day ⭐️

Sexy Bollywood GIF by Hrithik Roshan

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Happy birthday!! Wow so many birthdays this week abs esp today !! Enjoy your day !!

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bhai aj kitne logon ke birthday hai?

Anyways, happy birthday Shreya 🥳Have a great one!

Sutapasima thumbnail

Happy Birthday Shreya ... wishing you good health n happines always 🤗

Viswasruti thumbnail

Happy Birthday, Shreya.❤️ A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always.🤗

Midas Craft Happy Birthday Shreya Best Wishes Quotes 25 Greeting Card Price  in India - Buy Midas Craft Happy Birthday Shreya Best Wishes Quotes 25  Greeting Card online at Flipkart.com

hbkrocks thumbnail

Happy Birthday Minionite 🎊

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Birthday! Shreya.. Bas moderator wala acct kam use karna 😆