Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Woh bolte na: once a 🐍 always a 🐍.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vcs17

yeah i mean he is not that much of an idiot 

1) is he shakuni of mahabharata 2) is he secretly a deepika fan 3) is he is a plant of the boycottgang 😆

@bold: Ded smiley37smiley37smiley37

My guess is they are are so used to having the audience to their side that even the slightest resistance has made them go on the defense 😆

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Karan really acts as Alia's worst enemy at times. By pestering his guests over and over again, it actually gives the vibe that she's "not" at the top of the chart.

I can't help but compare to the days when previous actresses were at the top. When you're at the top, everyone knows. You don't need a hype person to consistently pester people to pick you as #1, you just are. Karan's doing Alia dirty by doing so

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kriti was smart here and she handled it well

Kjo has this habit of over praising someone he has a bias for,  and the minute he gets even a few ppl nodding he will go ballistic with the praise

And then it won’t stop …ever 

He earlier used to do this with srk and kajol (to a much less degree ) projecting him as king or Bollywood, king of romance, king of the country and kajol as “the best actress of this country” again and again and keep going on abt their chemistry in his interviews and earlier kwk seasons 

He’s stopped doing that after other actors from the 90s gen started doing really well around the late 2000s (akshay, tabu, ajay, Salman, aamir) and hopefully he will stop his aliaa jaap once the other actressss from her gen start delivering acclaimed work/blockbusters at a stretch (kiara seems close)

Edited by pathaka - 1 years ago
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

"Like there is so much chatter about Alia being the best actress in the country" 🤣 but where is that chatter coming from? SIR YOU KNOW ITS FROM YOUR OWN MOUTH 

Hardly any of his guests are even willing to rank her, which was never difficult for his guests to do in the past

And...Karan himself has stopped asking guests to "rank the following actresses from 1-5" as he usually has done in the past. I mean, since there's so much chatter about Alia, surely everyone would have no issue ranking her up there no 😆

atominis thumbnail

Honestly K Jo is obsessed with Alia and everyone has commented on kind of backing he gives her. It is disgusting how K Jo promotes his friends on his show. Earlier he used to promote SRK, Kajol and to some extent Rani and often put down other Khans for eg.

This is only inviting more hate and confirms existence of elite cliques in industry and nepotism charge.

Alia being best actress in country is too stretched. She is good but not the best. 

It is also insulting to pit one young actor against the other. It is his insulting an outsider like Kriti. 

Honestly I think Kangana was the only one who had guts to give it back to him as he deserved. I dislike Kangana for many things but her taking on K Jo, nepotism and elitism was spot on.

Alia gets 99% hate thanks to K Jo, his stupid show.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I wish SH can go to KWK and Karan brings up Alia 🤣 🔥

Id like to moderate ❤️

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Earlier KJO used to hype Srk a lot . Even when Salman and Aamir have always been on par with Srk ,sometimes their box office collections have been more than those of Srk films.

KJO is biased , he is never ever fair. 

Ok agree that Alia did a great job in Gangu but so have other actresses in past. It’s just that Alia has got those “opportunities” to show her acting whereas for other girls it’s tough . So actually Alia can never be compared with others.  

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Alia is pretty average actress i don't know what ppl find great in her acting.I have watched so many web shows and old movies so i have witnessed so much talent which have not got right or big opportunity .The one only movie i found alia decent was gangu but in that too she looked like teenager. Actresses like Vidya balan could have done better job than her lookwise as well as actingwise.You can say alia is better among nepokids just like andho mein kaana raja.I loved kriti her who is spilling facts in front of kjo.. i don't think that kjo is so witty to understand what she is saying lol

Edited by TheMockingBird - 1 years ago
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

You know what the biggest irony in all of this is?  If anyone is jealous here it’s Alia of Kriti’s height 🤣

Alia is insecure of every actress becoz in her heart she knows she is in industry because of her connections.Her looks are pretty average so is her acting.So the girl doesn't have confidence in her abilities. For being confident you need to do things own your own but she didn't so she will always remain underconfident