Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: TheMinion

I'm sure it's a good movie. The problem is me... I can't watch any South movie beyond 10 minutes  I was bored to death in Bahubali also... ðŸ˜†

This movie wonot bore you but may give goosebumps with its cruelty... 

Edited by PD_forums - 1 years ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

I liked the film. Watched original already so not thrilling that much. 

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya185

this movie cannot be a flop because it's on OTT 

OTT movies are all hits?

priya185 thumbnail

The film is good I enjoyed it more than sooryavanshi.

Akshay (as Arjun) was good I liked how he deduced information for the investigation. Sargun was great her character had an arc. Chandrachur is also in this film as Akshay’s jija. 

Tomar was a disgusting and creepy character but great acting. 

Some moments of the film were funny like the pta meeting or arjun fake hitting or Arjun pulling auto driver’s lip like a dentist ðŸ˜‚ . 
Arjun’s tips to school students for dealing with a crisis were good. Schools should teach things that are helpful to students in later life. 

Spoilers below:

Agnes looked like a transgender to me Hearing aid idea was interesting. The twins part for aisha was a good twist. Also the criminal using his mother’s identity was a nice plot twist.

Since the start I did not find Christopher scary at all even though some of the things he did to victims were scary. Even Iti was bullied so it shows how you react to the circumstances is a choice.

Iti has good presence of mind for a kid in the ending

Tagging some people as barely anyone has posted here

priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Imagine casting rakulpreet and sargun in same film and not expect us to get confused that there is double role.

Sargun is wearing a bun and police uniform in the whole movie whereas Rakul has open hair and normal clothes😆

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I wondered why the police inspector and teacher are twin sisters and nobody mentions it. Afterwards realized one is Sargun and the other is Rakul ðŸ˜†

I liked the movie but the start with all the romance and stuff was just to make it a typical cliche Bollywood movie. 

Overall nice movie but the ending was a bit illogical.

Mad_Maxx thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

I liked the movie.... however i was thinking abt watching the original version....

priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: roni_berna

I wondered why the police inspector and teacher are twin sisters and nobody mentions it. Afterwards realized one is Sargun and the other is Rakul ðŸ˜†

I liked the movie but the start with all the romance and stuff was just to make it a typical cliche Bollywood movie. 

Overall nice movie but the ending was a bit illogical.

this film only has one twin sister the student aisha and her twin 

not Gudia Parmar and Divya

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Akshay (as Arjun) was good I liked how he deduced information for the investigation. Sargun was great her character had an arc. Chandrachur is also in this film as Akshay’s jija. 

Some moments of the film were funny like the pta meeting or arjun fake hitting or Arjun pulling auto driver’s lip like a dentist ðŸ˜‚ . 
Arjun’s tips to school students for dealing with a crisis were good. Schools should teach things that are helpful to students in later life. 

Spoilers below:

Agnes looked like a transgender to me Hearing aid idea was interesting. The twins part for aisha was a good twist. Also the criminal using his mother’s identity was a nice plot twist.

Since the start I did not find Christopher scary at all even though some of the things he did to victims were scary. Even Iti was bullied so it shows how you react to the circumstances is a choice.

Spoilers:

While explaining the case to Sargun in the police station, Akshay did not mention that the magician was mute but the male police inspector mentioned it. 

The girls were twins and yet not in the same class when Akshay came over to explain how to deal in a crisis situation. 

The killer having progeria too did not match up with the height, age and his strength.

These things did not make sense. Rest the movie was so much better than other movies of Akshay and it had a good suspense story in the end.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Spoilers below:

I watched it. I will post review tomorrow.