Makayla200231 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Why did arjun hesitate when he was giving the ring? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Makayla200231

Why did arjun hesitate when he was giving the ring? 

Looks like this is not a love marriage but an arranged marriage. Arjun is still not sure if he wants to get married or not. He is just doing this for the family. 

dat_INFJ thumbnail

They are already implying that this marriage is not gonna happen and Rajjo is gonna take Urvashi's spot. Again, the same saas-bahu, ex-fiance drama yahan pe bhi dekhne ko milegi๐Ÿ˜• The mom is clearly obsessed with Arjun. Rajjo is gonna have to go through a hell hole when she gets married here.

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx

They are already implying that this marriage is not gonna happen and Rajjo is gonna take Urvashi's spot. Again, the same saas-bahu, ex-fiance drama yahan pe bhi dekhne ko milegi๐Ÿ˜• The mom is clearly obsessed with Arjun. Rajjo is gonna have to go through a hell hole when she gets married here.

From the start they showed that urvashi is obsessed with arjun and can't share him. So for sure she become like jiddi ex who want to get her ex back at any cost that means old drama in new plate.๐Ÿ˜ก

Plus arjun mother uffff.... Wht happens to almost all mothers of itv, why they shows negative.

Khi toh positive do yr.

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

From the start they showed that urvashi is obsessed with arjun and can't share him. So for sure she become like jiddi ex who want to get her ex back at any cost that means old drama in new plate.๐Ÿ˜ก

Plus arjun mother uffff.... Wht happens to almost all mothers of itv, why they shows negative.

Khi toh positive do yr.

Exactly. I'm fed up of seeing 2 girls fighting for the same man and always portraying the women in a negative light. I wish Urvashi moves on but ITV main aur kaise drama badegi

Arjun's mother should really calm down. It's too annoying to watch.๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx

Exactly. I'm fed up of seeing 2 girls fighting for the same man and always portraying the women in a negative light. I wish Urvashi moves on but ITV main aur kaise drama badegi

Arjun's mother should really calm down. It's too annoying to watch.๐Ÿ˜†

@bold exactly there is a world out of this as well yr.

If someone wants to b in ur life he or she will.

And ig not then not.

Focus on ur own growth na. Ku peeche pdna us insaan k.

I really feel arjun mom just do overacting nothing else.

Aise m toh she even don't allow arjun to go to America

RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

@bold exactly there is a world out of this as well yr.

If someone wants to b in ur life he or she will.

And ig not then not.

Focus on ur own growth na. Ku peeche pdna us insaan k.

I really feel arjun mom just do overacting nothing else.

Aise m toh she even don't allow arjun to go to America

Arjunsmom  behaving as if he would live here forever ..and moreover she wants her Bahu who never crosses her words ..

Originally posted by: RiAnsh21

Arjunsmom  behaving as if he would live here forever ..and moreover she wants her Bahu who never crosses her words ..

I feel there is something fishy about arjun mom.

I really feel she will become negative character very soon and infact master mind.