Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaliniTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Brahmastra is no Raazi that it will pull in a crowd. Plus Alia has had massive flops as well. Let’s not try to make her seem like something she’s not  

I was being sarcastic!! 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I think rajamouli agreed to present for the foothold he got during bb1 some part due to kjo and he roped in ntr. In south especially telugu they all routinely come for. new releases, chiranjeevi every week is literally releasing something.

Brahmastra may get some traction if it is great otherwise no. Ps1 is releasing and mani is a bigger name and also the other actors in it and ARR.

Also telugu audience are very used to these kind of subjects from deviputrudu to Anji so they will compare and I already heard comments (not great) on the trailer. 

There are lots of successful movies running like sits Ramam so there are options. 
also true pan india requires lot of work, rrr both actors dubbed in 4 languages, just getting endorsements from others doesn’t work, movie has to be good.

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

Did Rajamouli and his crew sign some sort of contract that they will promote each other's movie with KJo. Bramhastra has no chance of working in South. All of this promotion is moot. They are increasing the chances of this ending up being a bigger disaster than Shamshera. 

Bahubali time me Karan help Kiya tha rajamouli ko aur wo aise movies ko present karta hai rajamouli presenting koi bada impact nahi dalega rajamouli agar direct kar raha hota to log trust karte

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

But isn’t it a little late for that? Or rather a rushed attempt now? The movie is out in less than two weeks. Shouldn’t this have been handled several weeks ago?  And back to my original point, does this movie even have a shot in the south for them to work this much for raising prices, presumably? 

Tollywood sub me to response acha hota hai Brahmastra content ka to ek curiosity to hai lekin sab depend karega ATP pe waha ke log already pissed hai ki producers ticket price bahut rakhte hain affordable price rakhna chahiye 

Abhi rrr ka 600 crore se upar ka gross aya tha Telugu version se to market to bahut bada hai isliye wo log Telugu audience pe focus kar rahe 

Par waha to sab stars aise hi jate hain pre release event me sab movies hit ho ye to in sab pe depend na karega

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Ironic that they cannot get the ones that are part of the cast to come and promote this movie but are getting anyone and everyone under the sun for its promotion. 

Bachchan sahab to gussa hoke baithe hain 

Ab tak nahi Mane lagta hai 🤣

Nagarjuna karega south me promotion

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Originally posted by: vcs17

I think rajamouli agreed to present for the foothold he got during bb1 some part due to kjo and he roped in ntr. In south especially telugu they all routinely come for. new releases, chiranjeevi every week is literally releasing something.

Brahmastra may get some traction if it is great otherwise no. Ps1 is releasing and mani is a bigger name and also the other actors in it and ARR.

Also telugu audience are very used to these kind of subjects from deviputrudu to Anji so they will compare and I already heard comments (not great) on the trailer. 

There are lots of successful movies running like sits Ramam so there are options. 
also true pan india requires lot of work, rrr both actors dubbed in 4 languages, just getting endorsements from others doesn’t work, movie has to be good.

Cobra bhi release ho raha hai 30 ya 31 ko south me dent to hoga 

Lekin merko aisa hunch hai ki ye movie chal jayega kyonki Alia ka jo mirror ke samne manifestation wala jo magic hai wo fail nahi hota

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Bachchan sahab to gussa hoke baithe hain 

Ab tak nahi Mane lagta hai 🤣

Nagarjuna karega south me promotion

Big B has a good excuse now that he has covid. Everyone saved from another controversy 👀.

Mouni Roy as the main villain should be part of the promotions too. But looks like their focus is on the love story.  

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Don know if it's already posted . 

https://youtu.be/L2k2VkajAOw

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

No use, neither RRR nor Jr NTR fans give A Fvck to this film and its stars 😆

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

At this point, even I would be willing to put my dislike for Ranbir aside and fly from London to promote for free the film at the pre event launch. The lack of promotion after years of hype is giving me ANXIETY. 

Edited by Sorein - 1 years ago