Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Love at first sight, every sight, forever sight - Page 3

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This content was originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Theek hai .. thoda jhoot bol raha hai. Alia khush hai, toh theek hai. Chalta hai. She is pregnant. Usko khush rakhna chahiye. If its a lie, he is doing it for a good cause

Bhai… Aloo pregnant hai ya nahi.. doesn’t matter. 
what matters is, Aloo made a huge mistake by marrying rk and I want to rub it on her face. Teko Kya poblem hai agar meko essay likhna hai toh. 

Agar pariksha mein yeh question aata ki Rk - Aloo ki prem kahani pe 100 shabdo mein nibandh likho toh IF wale 100 ki jagah 1000 shabd likhke aate. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: SriDevi1989

the video continues with .... Ranbir says no but it sounds good then they both laugh. 

And that was a good thing actually because if Alia hadn’t asked him “really?” he probably would have kept going like that and as everyone knows by now she was only 11 when they met. 

Ranbir needs PR scripted answers given to him before each interview, and he needs to stop ad libbing.  

mario51 thumbnail

I do not believe in love at first sight, but it is my only opinion, everyone has a different one

SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

And that was a good thing actually because if Alia hadn’t asked him “really?” he probably would have kept going like that and as everyone knows by now she was only 11 when they met. 

Ranbir needs PR scripted answers given to him before each interview, and he needs to stop ad libbing.  

Yes he lacks the wit to be able to ad lib and his sense of humour is very bad. He's always making these dad jokes that aren't funny but people are forced to laugh to avoid making it awkward. 

RK needs to spend more time with SRK.

JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I thought minty posted this latest click