Why isn't Allu Arjun offered Hindi Film like Prabhas & Vijay D

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 months ago

Is Allu Arjun a SMALL STAR as compared to Prabhas & Vijay Deverakonda?

He isn't offered any Hindi film by any Studio unlike Prabhas who did Radhe Shyam & Vijay D did Liger.

In the future, can we see if this Small STAR is offered any Hindi film?

Wat I observed is , now bw is circuit , most are not interested in bw . Prabhas , vd  bw films are ex of it . Ppl liking Telugu films . So Prabhas , vd , Allu Arjun make Telugu films n release in theatres , it will be pan india film . No need to make bw film .

Even Karthikeya 2 Hindu dub got hit in Hindi belts .

so don’t do this small circuit bw films , do Telugu films n release it , it will be pan india film .

I'm pretty sure he's been offered plenty. But a lot of south stars turn down Bolly movies for regional cinema. They feel comfortable and love the home audience and are content with what works and what they do. Mahesh Babu has turned down a lot of big projects, so has other stars from Kollywood. 

Besides, most of them are not on board with how things are conducted on a Bollywood movie set. South industry has strict schedules and guidelines. Bollywood functions haphazardly and there's no set structure to work. Thaman (south music director) backed out after composing for a movie because the work culture didn't suit him and it made no sense to him. I have read similar experiences being recounted from AR Rahman, Tamannnah, Kajal and other actors as well. 

Originally posted by Medha_Sree

Even Karthikeya 2 Hindu dub got hit in Hindi belts .

Hindi Dub is doing good business but it ain't HIT.

Bollywood would rather remake his films than offer him movies

Originally posted by DetachednNumb

I'm pretty sure he's been offered plenty. But a lot of south stars turn down Bolly movies for regional cinema. They feel comfortable and love the home audience and are content with what works and what they do. Mahesh Babu has turned down a lot of big projects, so has other stars from Kollywood. 

Besides, most of them are not on board with how things are conducted on a Bollywood movie set. South industry has strict schedules and guidelines. Bollywood functions haphazardly and there's no set structure to work. Thaman (south music director) backed out after composing for a movie because the work culture didn't suit him and it made no sense to him. I have read similar experiences being recounted from AR Rahman, Tamannnah, Kajal and other actors as well. 

Now blame Work culture of Bollywood for not getting Hindi film offers =)) smiley37

What will be next? Air is not good in Mumbai? smiley36

Originally posted by Guddu.Pandit

Hindi Dub is doing good business but it ain't HIT.

Talking about Karthikeya 2 

Proof ? team said it’s hit , may be less screens n sold for less theatrical rights 

Originally posted by priya185

Bollywood would rather remake his films than offer him movies

I was watching one of his interviews, and the guy asked him will you remake any BW film? He was laughing and saying 'I do not remake films' smiley16smiley37

And what can he do in BW, if BW keeps making C-grade remakes of his songs and movies, bechara needs treatment to survive the mockery of seeti maar in its own smiley36