tumtum thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am sure in next few episode they are going to show that that baby was not Meet’s baby and their baby is still alive!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tumtum

I am sure in next few episode they are going to show that that baby was not Meet’s baby and their baby is still alive!

Their baby is alive.., I saw a pic .. he was found by someone…. now how will he reach back to his mother is something to be seen…

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Their baby is alive.., I saw a pic .. he was found by someone…. now how will he reach back to his mother is something to be seen…

Jiggy although I am not watching the show or reading any written update … But keep the forum posted about wo naseeb ka maara bechara bachcha …jb kabhi dekhungi to padh lungi …  i hope he got loving foster parents and refuses to leave them … is hell se to bacha rhega …. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

lo Parineetii ki doormat FL also found her voice …uska self respect b jaag gya … iska kb jagega re … 

https://twitter.com/anchalsbrownfam/status/1564256260039614467?s=21&t=mektXC6vXkE6X9j_3aG3cg

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

all the shows of ITV are crass. So I guess Meet also went down the bigamy and horrible ML route. Out of the shows you listed, I only watch Ghkkpm and I can tell you that despite Sai being a strong character, the cringe is of the highest order, and they always reduce her to being the one at fault, feeling guilty and reconciling all the time and there is really nothing happy to look forward to. They ruined Sairat to the extent that  no one will even want them to be together anymore and its the same with Meety-Meetwa. I keep coming on this forum to check FF updates and decided to check EDT today to see whats up- and now I know why no one is updating! itnaa bakwaas dekh kar kaun inspire hoga to write FF. I dont understand why ITV is SO full of cringe and nonsense. 

I can understand…. this forum is dead now … we sometimes come to chitchat and take suggestions what to watch next… we are not discussing the show anymore… and I don’t think apart from Jiggy or Deepthi anyone else is following the show…. they are active on twitter though …. Thank god they left BK long back …. that show was so good and cute .. I wish mje Bengali ati to mai pura dekhti … 😭

Atleast this forum reflects the mood of the audience making it easier to tune off from the show. I was following the show until Meet ran away from hospital. After that when meet blamed his wife even though the lead up to it was him kissing his friend etc... I lost all interest. Lost cause tha. 

In ghkkpm I'm stuck in a rut. The forum is very active although majority are only cribbing and complaining. But theres always some theory to make you hopeful for something good but its crash and burn.  plus I really like Ayesha Singh so I hang out to read her news but in the process cant disconnect only. Now theres 2 cute kiddos also who are scene stealers. 

But the offscreen drama there makes the plot so toxic. Poor Sai/Ayesha/FL cant catch a break. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

Atleast this forum reflects the mood of the audience making it easier to tune off from the show. I was following the show until Meet ran away from hospital. After that when meet blamed his wife even though the lead up to it was him kissing his friend etc... I lost all interest. Lost cause tha. 

In ghkkpm I'm stuck in a rut. The forum is very active although majority are only cribbing and complaining. But theres always some theory to make you hopeful for something good but its crash and burn.  plus I really like Ayesha Singh so I hang out to read her news but in the process cant disconnect only. Now theres 2 cute kiddos also who are scene stealers. 

But the offscreen drama there makes the plot so toxic. Poor Sai/Ayesha/FL cant catch a break. 

I know some of the things about Ghum ka on screen and off screen drama …

actually this forum was always small… and few things we all were dead against…. apna TT b aisa hi h… crib krenge .. troll krenge but still active … but overall is show ki online popularity has gone down… somehow TRP audience is liking this stuff … so ab ye aisa hi rhega… I feel they experimented and thought if people won’t like it they will keep the track short but since trp increased… this is going to be like this only …since ML is butchered beyond redemption at this point only one of two things can happen… 

either a parallel ML will be introduced like Imlie but for that FL has to leave the family and him …

or FL will become doormat and after a while everyone will co exist just like Kumkum Bhagya…where second wife as psycho and all her planning and plotting getting successful.. and FL suffering and crying all the time and not complaining …

in both scenarios the show won’t stay the original what we started with… so what’s the point of watching …

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Deepub972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I can understand…. this forum is dead now … we sometimes come to chitchat and take suggestions what to watch next… we are not discussing the show anymore… and I don’t think apart from Jiggy or Deepthi anyone else is following the show…. they are active on twitter though …. Thank god they left BK long back …. that show was so good and cute .. I wish mje Bengali ati to mai pura dekhti … 😭

Just reading tweets and watching clips in tt but after reading today's tweets I was emotional didn't watch though..but why did makers ruin such beautiful creation that's the only pain and I thought I have 😭😭😭😭💔💔

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepub972

Just reading tweets and watching clips in tt but after reading today's tweets I was emotional didn't watch though..but why did makers ruin such beautiful creation that's the only pain and I thought I have 😭😭😭😭💔💔

yeah aj to maine b twitter khola…. captures dekhe … clip to ni dekhe … but captures se hi acha khasa emotional feel aa gya … I will neither say k kal ka episode beautiful h .. must watch h… nor I will get frustrated k bhai ye ab b isse marte dum tk pyaar krne k kasme vaade kha ri h…  it’s bittersweet…. mje to full closure mil gya …

pr fir precap double bittersweet…lekin mera first response ta … abe kyu rok lia raj uncle ne … acha khasa ja ri ti … fir fasa dia … 😡

Deepub972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

yeah aj to maine b twitter khola…. captures dekhe … clip to ni dekhe … but captures se hi acha khasa emotional feel aa gya … I will neither say k kal ka episode beautiful h .. must watch h… nor I will get frustrated k bhai ye ab b isse marte dum tk pyaar krne k kasme vaade kha ri h…  it’s bittersweet…. mje to full closure mil gya …

pr fir precap double bittersweet…lekin mera first response ta … abe kyu rok lia raj uncle ne … acha khasa ja ri ti … fir fasa dia … 😡

Yeah even I felt that instead both should've left and ultimately all the family members leaving Ahlawat for raj should be shown and I really want Ahlawat all alone now🥲😮‍💨🤬😡