Anushka Sharma said Ranbir Kapoor does drugs

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Whoa. I didn't know this. Anushka has said it to his face in an interview. 

https://twitter.com/itsNitikaSingh/status/1561693423890944000

After watching how he misbehaves with other co-stars, this is such a welcome change. And I understand he said something about Anushka taking anxiety pills. Dunno if it was before this or after. But still this was great. 

Edited by astha36 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oathbreaker thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Deepika ko bhi drugs ki aadat ranbir ne lagaya hoga. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Anushka's face stay messed up 😆

BlackWitch thumbnail

Anushka was taking a counter dig at Ranbir for joking about her anxiety pills. She deliberately said these things to make a point. He may or may not be taking drugs, but this video can’t be considered proof of that 🤷‍♀️ 

It’s really scary how people believe everything they see in media these days 😳

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: astha36

After watching how he misbehaves with other co-stars, this is such a welcome change. And I understand he said something about Anushka taking anxiety pills. Dunno if it was before this or after. But still this was great. 

It was after. In fact this was Anushka’s come back to him blurting out about her medication. 

I think all this backlash on social media is making his team nervous because he gave what appears to be a very PR driven apology. You know, that typical celebrity apology where they they’re sorry if anyone was offended rather than saying it was wrong to say that in the first place.  

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChouS0yl5SL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

It was after. In fact this was Anushka’s come back to him blurting out about her medication. 

I think all this backlash on social media is making his team nervous because he gave what appears to be a very PR driven apology. You know, that typical celebrity apology where they they’re sorry if anyone was offended rather than saying it was wrong to say that in the first place.  

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChouS0yl5SL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Triggered? Such bad choice of words🤦‍♀️

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

He is definitely into drugs. I remember when he was with Katrina, there was a blind which stated he got his GF into doing drugs as well & they do “some” drug occasionally. I don’t remember the drug name though but there was a blind about RanKat 😆

Sorrento thumbnail

He asked for it when he started talking about Anushka taking anxiety pills. If she is, that’s her personal business  and he shouldn’t even have been joking about it. It’s also a known fact that he takes drugs. The whole world knows this. I fail to understand what is the need to make fun of a co star taking anxiety pills.

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

"Watching #Brahmastra is directly FUNDING druggie cartels in Mumbai for #KaranJohar"

Well look at that.

Never thought I'd knowingly be able to have the money to fund drug cartels in my life.

I can see it now. I'm going to be the next Don 😎😎

Don 2 GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

Triggered? Such bad choice of words🤦‍♀️

I’m surprised his team didn’t go with the “I’m sorry if I offended anyone” line. Using the word “triggered” almost makes it sound like a dig. I agree, bad choice of words.