•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Just started to watch this show and am loving it

Its so cute love story, just love the female lead, she is so innocent and cute.And Iqbal smiley43 he is still an hottie with the white hair and the actress who used to play Veera's stepmom, she is soooo freaking gorgeous cant take my eyes off her 

Missed some episodes here and there and dont have a clear picture that what happened to Dev's first wife and does he had a kid? 

I know that Veera's mom had a one sided love and all and they were good friends back in past can anyone elaborate exactly on to Dev's past ? Because I might have missed out a few scenes 

Dev is unmarried and doesn't have a kid. The kid (Simi) is his brother's and she calls Dev "Badepapa".

Nothing specific has been shown about Dev's past yet. And I think by Veera's mom, you are referring to Amba, who is after Dev to marry her because she waited for him for 15 years.

It is hinted that Dev and Amba had a brief relationship in the past but the reason for them breaking off is not explicitly mentioned. My guess would be that Dev didn't want to pursue the relationship further as he didn't want anything to come in the way of his relationship but Amba being adamant about their relationship couldn't let go.

Edited by Anupreeya - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Anupreeya

Dev is unmarried and doesn't have a kid. The kid (Simi) is his brother's and she calls Dev "Badepapa".

Nothing specific has been shown about Dev's past yet. And I think by Veera's mom, you are referring to Amba, who is after Dev to marry her because she waited for him for 15 years.

It is hunted that Dev and Amba had a brief relationship in the past but the reason for them breaking off is not explicitly mentioned. My guess would be that Dev didn't want to pursue the relationship further as he didn't want anything to come in the way of his relationship but Amba being adamant about their relationship couldn't let go.

Yess Amba only

Thats nice, seeing her in a negative role for the first time am excited