Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I'm annoyed with Yohaan how quickly he realised that Sejal was right all that time but he didn't believe her plus more annoying was Faku was always chipku to him every where and all the time he had no objection about it but was jalousie towards  the guy I cant remember his name now ? How conveniently he he changed the site and every thing was over and dusted .

kooki07 thumbnail

Sorry girls I cant tag you all just because of my eye sight I am struggling .

dipihp thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kooki07

Sorry girls I cant tag you all just because of my eye sight I am struggling .

Take care and consult with doctor asap if you haven't ❤️

kooki07 thumbnail

thanks for sharing all these peoples wouldn't had to lose their lives if the men in Nanda family wouldn't had gone wayward ,all the male in this family just dance on the tune of their wives or going to be the wife like Faku and Veera .

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I'm annoyed with Yohaan how quickly he realised that Sejal was right all that time but he didn't believe her plus more annoying was Faku was always chipku to him every where and all the time he had no objection about it but was jalousie towards  the guy I cant remember his name now ? How conveniently he he changed the site and every thing was over and dusted .

the show has always fastforward every track - especially the climax. I don't know why . Many shows have failed to give a proper redemption track. immj2 and now this one. 😭

dipihp thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

thanks for sharing all these peoples wouldn't had to lose their lives if the men in Nanda family wouldn't had gone wayward ,all the male in this family just dance on the tune of their wives or going to be the wife like Faku and Veera .

Not generalizing but each and every person should think first and then act because all that glitters is not gold 

dipihp thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

Shalini died 🥺

Only to come back as Monjulika

kooki07 thumbnail

So she is gone from this show already? now her character was enjoyable .