Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonCandyy thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I thought cause of her demise was reported to be heart attack.  These new updates are appalling.

Why party together with and keep such dubious folks close by? 😲

Despite these warning signals, she was not accompanied by anyone to ensure her safety? 😔 

Sad ! May her soul rest in peace ☮️ 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The good thing is that everything was caught on camera. 

Edited by Terenaina - 1 years ago
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMG. Prayers for her daughter. I hope she has loving and supportive members around her. The way her mom was treated and murdered, the public scrutiny surrounding her death...It can be traumatic to deal with. 💔

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: SunshineC25

I thought cause of her demise was reported to be heart attack.  These new updates are appalling.

Why party together with and keep such dubious folks close by? 😲

Despite these warning signals, she was not accompanied by anyone to ensure her safety? 😔 

Sad ! May her soul rest in peace ☮️ 

Her PA actually admitted of spiking her drink & said they were in a live in relationship🤔 Her last CCTv footage at around 4:27Am shows her PA dragging her out of restaurant towards washroom in an inebriated state. There they spent two hours in Washroom & that is yet to be disclosed what happened there as they two man have not confessed anything yet related to those 2 hours. At around 7 Am they brought her to the hospital where she declared brought dead. So maybe they killed her in those 2 hours in the washroom & later staged the entire thing as a heart attack. Just saw this entire thing on Twitter and was shocked 😲

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

The last video of her staggering/stumbling is disturbing, what a painful painful demise, god knows what transpired. Feel bad for her daughter, she lost her dad and her mom now 

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Her PA actually admitted of spiking her drink & said they were in a live in relationship🤔 Her last CCTv footage at around 4:27Am shows her PA dragging her out of restaurant towards washroom in an inebriated state. There they spent two hours in Washroom & that is yet to be disclosed what happened there as they two man have not confessed anything yet related to those 2 hours. At around 7 Am they brought her to the hospital where she declared brought dead. So maybe they killed her in those 2 hours in the washroom & later staged the entire thing as a heart attack. Just saw this entire thing on Twitter and was shocked 😲

I saw that video on news today  , it’s quite disturbing 😔

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

These new updates are so disturbing...oh my God. 

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just saw her daughter crying😔💔