Best episode of the season

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I always wished prarish to work like this. It's  very unfortunate that this came in the end. But i am glad atleast rishab and pratha was on fire today. 🔥 

I really wish they did this in the beginning gonna miss prarish very badly. ðŸ˜³ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imsoumyasrk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes absolutely.. Rishab also got good acting army scenes, atleast today they didnt shown in weak like earlier episodes. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: imsoumyasrk06

Yes absolutely.. Rishab also got good acting army scenes, atleast today they didnt shown in weak like earlier episodes. 

the way mehak was black mailing him i was hoping that he will revolt considering those bts which were floating around. I was releived when he did not agree. But i am more curious to know when he will get to know pratha being a naagin. What will happwn to shakti as now he has no one to feed him ðŸ¤”

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I always wished prarish to work like this. It's  very unfortunate that this came in the end. But i am glad atleast rishab and pratha was on fire today. 🔥 

I really wish they did this in the beginning gonna miss prarish very badly. ðŸ˜³ 

I loved this weekend's episodes. PraRish were amazing. I have been also wondering who is going to feed shakti now. I heard Seema coming back. PraRish were fire and they had little bit of movie climax feel. The way they look at each other and gentle touch just have another chemistry...

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

I loved this weekend's episodes. PraRish were amazing. I have been also wondering who is going to feed shakti now. I heard Seema coming back. PraRish were fire and they had little bit of movie climax feel. The way they look at each other and gentle touch just have another chemistry...

may be she will kill prarish infront of her daughter and god knows whats the mystery behind pratha's  nani death as taksh sort of hinted when he entered. May be there was something. But since prarish is not going to be there post leap hardly interested in those episodes to gather myself to watch it. I would be glad if they bring a character with rishab's face where prathana suspects him to be shakti or her dad but he is shakti's son(which is sort of illegal i guesss but if its simtej i dont mind ) Who would be her mate if this happens i will definitely watch.

Considering naagin6 is copying lots of bgm from kasam, kasam also had similar concept where rishi was reborn as ranbir and he is apparently rishi's son only and tanu was reborn as kratika. So they might also go with this if they want to retain simba. 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

may be she will kill prarish infront of her daughter and god knows whats the mystery behind pratha's  nani death as taksh sort of hinted when he entered. May be there was something. But since prarish is not going to be there post leap hardly interested in those episodes to gather myself to watch it. I would be glad if they bring a character with rishab's face where prathana suspects him to be shakti or her dad but he is shakti's son(which is sort of illegal i guesss but if its simtej i dont mind ) Who would be her mate if this happens i will definitely watch.

Considering naagin6 is copying lots of bgm from kasam, kasam also had similar concept where rishi was reborn as ranbir and he is apparently rishi's son only and tanu was reborn as kratika. So they might also go with this if they want to retain simba. 

I also want them to find a way to have SimTej together  post leap. The audience love them as pair including neutral

Radhe101 thumbnail

Diya i bet these makers were lurking here and read your ff recent one about prarish working together.. the episode was amazing. I do believe we will get to see them little more next week. Shakti is still locked. It's high time that Rishabh gets to know about Pratha being naagin. Every one else knew that Mahek was naagin except him. In gujrals, Rishabh,  his sisters, and chanda are the only one who don't know about pratha and mahek being naagin. 

Radhe101 thumbnail

They have enough content even without leap too. Reem said Seema is alive when they were in shakti's chamber. So she is coming back. The Shesh nag rani disappeared for time being and will be back. Shakti is still locked. Shakti played big part about will too.  RPS and Jwala were up to something and so is divya. You are right thay Nani's death is mystery that takshak didn't disclose.  Professor's two kids are mystery too and they are real prarish kids.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Diya i bet these makers were lurking here and read your ff recent one about prarish working together.. the episode was amazing. I do believe we will get to see them little more next week. Shakti is still locked. It's high time that Rishabh gets to know about Pratha being naagin. Every one else knew that Mahek was naagin except him. In gujrals, Rishabh,  his sisters, and chanda are the only one who don't know about pratha and mahek being naagin. 

@bold i doubt if they do that otherwise i would have seen atleast some improvement on the show as my most of my posts were cribbing abt n6 ðŸ¤£

Rishab is like a blind horse who is just running aimlessly without even having a clue whats going on in his house😆 I bet shakti knows more than him ðŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

They have enough content even without leap too. Reem said Seema is alive when they were in shakti's chamber. So she is coming back. The Shesh nag rani disappeared for time being and will be back. Shakti is still locked. Shakti played big part about will too.  RPS and Jwala were up to something and so is divya. You are right thay Nani's death is mystery that takshak didn't disclose.  Professor's two kids are mystery too and they are real prarish kids.

i dont know i feel there is no way simba will be back now unless shakti assaulted some one when he acted like rishab. Because he should be elder than prarthana and ekta will not show something ml is younger than fl. 

I seriously feel bad for simba. Like why the hell he was casted in n6. They did not even utilized his full potential and chale leap lene ðŸ˜•