I want to run away to Canada with Jasmine!

ForbiddenLove12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

She is so damn evil and brilliant.  What an amazing woman this is!  She faked her pregnancy and now noone will believe Tejo.  That baby is passed off as Jasmine's and everyone will think Tejo is crazy!

🤣 I hope Jasmine gets her dreams and lives a wonderful life.  Jasmine is my jaan, I want to be in Canada with her.

Edited by ForbiddenLove12 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

You should... Considering she's now being treated as a kaamwali bai🤪 she could use help. I guess you'd be a good substitute

You need to run away to Jasmine and do her household chores.

Altho I've to disappoint you, Fateh totally believed her.

Edited by Bluekohl - 1 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForbiddenLove12

She is so damn evil and brilliant.  What an amazing woman this is!  She faked her pregnancy and now noone will believe Tejo.  That baby is passed off as Jasmine's and everyone will think Tejo is crazy!

🤣 I hope Jasmine gets her dreams and lives a wonderful life.  Jasmine is my jaan, I want to be in Canada with her.

Yeh Yippie  she ended up being a Housemaid n a Sex doll of Yash. What a Happy Ending to her Canada Dreams ! Do you still wanna join her ? Oh yes you surely do. After all , she is your Jaan😃

Edited by ShanUlas - 1 years ago
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Yeh Yippie  she ended up being a Housemaid n a Sex doll of Yash. What a Happy Ending to her Canada Dreams ! Do you still wanna join her ? Oh yes you surely do. After all , she is your Jaan😃

Jasmine's dreams about kanneda...

Her reality...