Did anyone liked today's episode?

imsoumyasrk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Doubt yeh professor kiski bacchi lekar khada tha and patriotic song wapas baja with rishab back

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elinuh thumbnail

They really got brutal deaths for villains that have short roles but the lamest boring deaths for the big villains… was so happy to see Urvashi die but that was the most boring death scene i have ever seen! Be more creative with the kills if you can’t with the story gosh!

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: imsoumyasrk06

Doubt yeh professor kiski bacchi lekar khada tha and patriotic song wapas baja with rishab back

I liked today's episode. They should have shown something like this before. I doubt that pratha's daughter is the one in gujrals. The one in gujral is professor's daughter. The two girls with professor are pratha's daughter. Prathana and Anmol are new names post leap. I loved pratha's rage but i really wished she was fierce like this every day. Now RPS and aunty are not up to good. That plot is coming soon. Rishabh's giving up army was lame. And they made him so weak and emotional just like pratha. Armymen are trained to not get emotional but  he did. I m wondering who is going to look after Shakti after mahek and urvashi's demise. 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: imsoumyasrk06

I did like that song for change today..it's crazy but I have been missing tose naina song for PraRish. The Ek villain songs were over done.

pooja12568 thumbnail

so excited for new storyline 

firewings_diya thumbnail

I liked yesterday's  epi but i felt its going very slow considering leap on the card. Like we have 2 or 3 weeks for the leap and seems like prarish will not even have good scenes till the end. 

They dragged urvashi scenes and her death was shown like killing a mouse with such a big big dialogues. 

Now considering simba might exit post leap i mi ght not watch post leap if simba is not the lead. I really wish prarish fans will get some scenes to cherish before they take a leap. 

Radhe101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I liked yesterday's  epi but i felt its going very slow considering leap on the card. Like we have 2 or 3 weeks for the leap and seems like prarish will not even have good scenes till the end. 

They dragged urvashi scenes and her death was shown like killing a mouse with such a big big dialogues. 

Now considering simba might exit post leap i mi ght not watch post leap if simba is not the lead. I really wish prarish fans will get some scenes to cherish before they take a leap. 

I hope PraRish are around. Shakti and RPS are around too. Saw article auntyji is coming to trouble pratha

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

I hope PraRish are around. Shakti and RPS are around too. Saw article auntyji is coming to trouble pratha

they are hyping yamini for no reason. I agree sudhaji was good but i did not see any great things in n6. Rakshanda also did a great job in n3. 

Radhe101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

they are hyping yamini for no reason. I agree sudhaji was good but i did not see any great things in n6. Rakshanda also did a great job in n3. 

I was saying in one of the previous thread that Ekta will wake Seema up from coma for naagin 7. Well she is bringing her back before  naagin 7😆.