It was fun while it lasted. Thank you

dat_INFJ thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

So, Kabhi Kabhi Ittefaq Se has come to an end. Thank GodπŸ˜† I skimmed through todays episode and as I did not watch or had known about the episodes for a very long time, it made no sense to me. But, I have to say the ending was pretty beautiful. AnuGun nailed the last scene.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Honestly, I didn't expect them to give AnuGun the finishing scene. And I'm damn glad that the K family was not around with them.  Though, I wonder what happened to Akirthi-didi and Armaan? πŸ˜†

I remember being excited for this show when the promo of this show came last year. I had watched some bits of Khorkuto and Thipkyanchi Rangoli but I didn't understand the language, so was really curious about the hindi version. I really loved Manan and Yesha playing AnuGun. They were really perfect in acting out their roles. Infact, I loved the K family in the initial days. They were literal love. And then it got into a hay wire of problematic when Dr. Maya came on board. The essence of the sweet K family, AnuGun all got completely lost. I was really disappointed when they showed all of K family flipping and Dr.Riddhesh's death. I stopped watching the show as a whole since.

We know that the makers ruined the show and gave us some bad nightmares but they had given me some nice moments and they were really beautiful. I met some nice people and I'm very thankful for that. Some of them continued to be patient and watched till the last episode. I gotta ask you, how the hell did you do that?πŸ˜†

Though, I have to say, we're really lucky that we got a full on consummation scene when with the other couples, are still in suspicion on whether they actually did it or not? Atleast we know 100% they did the devil's tango.🀣

This show could've been a beautiful piece but the timing and plot changes ruined the essence and it became a problematic, toxic show. Hoping and praying that Yesha, Manan and all the other actors get good projects in the future. β€οΈ

Peace Out GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

PS: Vaise, ab 7:00pm pe Mukta dhond ka Rajjo aarahi hain. I'm scared for that show but they are collaborating with other shows to promote it, unlike KKIS. They might have a chance. Anyone here looking forward to that show? I might so we might meet in the Rajjo forum.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Mera bhi whi sawal hai after kkis over konsa show dekhenge sb log comment krke apne apne plans btana toh koi toh same niklega agle forum peπŸ˜‚

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Mera bhi whi sawal hai after kkis over konsa show dekhenge sb log comment krke apne apne plans btana toh koi toh same niklega agle forum peπŸ˜‚

Aap konse shows dekhte hain aajkal?

kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Na Umra ki seema and Channa Mereya. Although, the FL of Na Umra is quite irritating according to me. But ML steals every scene, so will continue watching for him, as long as I can bear it :)

Channa Mereya - nothing original but the actors are good so again will watch for them, more than the story

wws1473 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi guys I got offer letter as software engineer from MNC today after kkis ended....when I got fired from company kkis show went on air from the 1st episode...I was completely lost..but I watched kkis to reduce my pain and stress...when kkis ended I was really surprised to get job today..I got good opportunities to do job...may be God wanted me to watch kkis..I guess kkis was always a special show to me..thanks to kkis for giving me good opportunity and changing my life for love..

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wws1473

Hi guys I got offer letter as software engineer from MNC today after kkis ended....when I got fired from company kkis show went on air from the 1st episode...I was completely lost..but I watched kkis to reduce my pain and stress...when kkis ended I was really surprised to get job today..I got good opportunities to do job...may be God wanted me to watch kkis..I guess kkis was always a special show to me..thanks to kkis for giving me good opportunity and changing my life for love..

Congratulations and Good luck for your new job. πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Maha_09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wws1473

That's great !!! Congratulations for your new job ...πŸ₯°All the best πŸ‘ for your future ..

sophia076 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aaj k episode ne rula diya mujhe i don't know but aasu ruke hi nhi saare jitne bhi purane scenes ne vo sb yaad aa gye kkis mere dil k bahut kareeb ho gya tha. Armaan k ane se phle k saare episodes dekhe the maine chahe rkc ho vo bardaasht ho gyi but armaan tolerate nhi hua uske aane k baad specially last 2 week k episodes nhi dekhe armaan ke naam se hi nafrat ho gyi thi

Kabhi nhi chahti thi kkis khatam ho but ho gya. Ab koi dusra serial recently nhi dekhungi kyonki fir kisi se dil nhi lagana. Ab sayad lagega bhi nhi

Rajjo definitely nhi bcoz uski vajah se kkis gya h ( my pov) ab sayad ye chal jaye bcoz udya off air ho skta uski trp bhi km h hum hi itne unlucky the ki hamare serial main itne changes aye Aur vo jyada tik na sala. 

Jb tk serial main anugun dikha rhe khi na khi ek choti si umeed thi ki vanku kuch dikha skta kya pata koi surprise de de aur sb thik ho jaye pele nhi hua

wws1473 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I will be more focused on job than anugun chemistry and kkis show...when I was unemployed I focused on anugun chemistry and kkis story...ending is a new beginning now..my office work will start from 2nd week of September...

Maha_09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sophia076

Aaj k episode ne rula diya mujhe i don't know but aasu ruke hi nhi saare jitne bhi purane scenes ne vo sb yaad aa gye kkis mere dil k bahut kareeb ho gya tha. Armaan k ane se phle k saare episodes dekhe the maine chahe rkc ho vo bardaasht ho gyi but armaan tolerate nhi hua uske aane k baad specially last 2 week k episodes nhi dekhe armaan ke naam se hi nafrat ho gyi thi

Kabhi nhi chahti thi kkis khatam ho but ho gya. Ab koi dusra serial recently nhi dekhungi kyonki fir kisi se dil nhi lagana. Ab sayad lagega bhi nhi

Rajjo definitely nhi bcoz uski vajah se kkis gya h ( my pov) ab sayad ye chal jaye bcoz udya off air ho skta uski trp bhi km h hum hi itne unlucky the ki hamare serial main itne changes aye Aur vo jyada tik na sala. 

Jb tk serial main anugun dikha rhe khi na khi ek choti si umeed thi ki vanku kuch dikha skta kya pata koi surprise de de aur sb thik ho jaye pele nhi hua

Haan yaar dil ki baat boldi tumne .

Aur acha dikhate toh Sach mein ro deti mai bhii..

Kuch time aur chlta toh ankit batla ko hi batate kar k I was at relief par Anugun ko dekhna adat bngyi thi ..

Maine toh sab dekhy iss umeed se ki aaj toh saath dekhingy woh ladte b toh acha lagta tha thapad b Mara par bura nahi laga kyun all mattered was they love eachother .

Mujhe honestly nahi dekhna kuch aur kabhi bhi .Maine bht dekhy thy aur bht sare leads ki Jodi b bht pasand thi par Anugun toh alag level ka obsession hai mera .Maine inke liye forum b join karliya ...

Every story has an end .Bas yeh dono saath koi acha project kare  lambe tym tak bichare inke fans toh bht hurt hue ....