mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I can totally relate with Arjun Kapoor's comment lol

He said "Screw your metabolism"

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She was cute there. But needs to improve a lot as an actress! 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

She was cute there. But needs to improve a lot as an actress! 

TRUE. Her voice is very good. Still miles ahead of Ananya, Janhvi, and Sara in acting.

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Unless she does have an amazing metabolism you will find that most celebrities starve themselves to look as good as they do (or have a strict diet plan). They donā€™t always eat what they say they do. Itā€™s often a way to connect with the masses. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

TRUE. Her voice is very good. Still miles ahead of Ananya, Janhvi, and Sara in acting.

Tara is definitely not miles ahead of Ananya, Jahvi and Sara in acting

they are all on par with their mediocrity. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sara and Ananya have managed to give half-decent performances. Tara has not gained too much-acting praise because she has mostly done flower pot roles. Again is that because Tara's good looks kept coming in the way? She was never able to get a script where she could actually show her acting prowess? Her soft feminine voice I would any day prefer to Ananya's annoying accent or Sara and Jahnvi. I definitely think she is ahead of Jahnvi. 

Many agree out of all the newcomer girls Tara Sutaria has the most attractive mannerisms along with the most beautiful face and figure. 

That being said she can make use of some of her time off to enroll in an acting class. 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Did you mean behind or ahead?? 

I thought you've seen Gehraiyaan, Ananya was at leastšŸ‘šŸ¼ 10,000 miles ahead of Tara's best performance (whatever that would be)... I recently saw Heropanti 2 on Amazon Prime, and... censored šŸ˜³ 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She has good looks and nothing else 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Sara and Ananya have managed to give half-decent performances. Tara has not gained too much-acting praise because she has mostly done flower pot roles. Again is that because Tara's good looks kept coming in the way? She was never able to get a script where she could actually show her acting prowess? Her soft feminine voice I would any day prefer to Ananya's annoying accent or Sara and Jahnvi. I definitely think she is ahead of Jahnvi. 

Many agree out of all the newcomer girls Tara Sutaria has the most attractive mannerisms along with the most beautiful face and figure. 

That being said she can make use of some of her time off to enroll in an acting class. 

I'm sorry but Janhvi was much better in Good Luck Jerry and I didn't even like the movie. 

I think even if it's a flowerpot role, a good actor/actress can show they can act in it. Tara hasn't shown at all that she's acting even with basic lines. Nor has she signed many movies. 

That's the only reason Tara isn't very popular or she'd be all the rage. She has looks. She has a decent off-screen persona. 

It's a shame Tara lost Kabir Singh. I don't know why she declined it but it would have helped her more than Tadap did.