Leap with twin daughter (Hope for a N4 type story)

ripunjoy thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I like that we will have two daughters after leap. Though Thinking about it all the naagin season has two sisters but nothing was unique as compared to n4. Don't know why n4 stand out, maybe because so many popular faces was a part of it or because of its supreme VFX. 

I don't have much hope on any of this with n6 after leap as it is shifting to 7pm slot and no season spent money to already existing season and not towards the end. And the VFX is already bad in the few episodes. 

They used a easy VFX with no texture so that they only have to change the colour and nothing else. N3-n4 always have complex textured snake designes so u know each design and movement is different.

N6 have the same snake with different colour so you know they are using the snake fight on - shalakha/shanglira, mehak/fakefather, mehak/pratha with no difference in movement and scene, just a different colour palet with two snakes.

Hope we get some thing good and mysterious with n6 after leap like n4. Something Mysterious and double danger like n4 but better execution.

Though I know it would go worse as extension always bring the worst for season and story but hope they change the story to something not related to shesh naagin. We have explored everything about seshnaagin and her powers and responsibilities already . Even aadi naagin was not that well explained (which is why this season worked and n5 didn't). But now let's move on with this status and bring a normal naagin for a change.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elinuh thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

We already have 4 seasons where the main story is about 2 sisters, I just want another Naagin 3; the cast, the story, the sets & background & houses were way better.