•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Apparently even before her becoming Miss Universe, she did a Punjabi movie which was produced by actress Upasna Singh. Now she has refused to promote that movie because she is eyeing for Bollywood/Hollywood & don’t want to be associated with this movie 

Is a reigning Miss Universe allowed to do such horrendous stuff which clearly breaches contract? 

I saw Upasna Singh IV on YT, where she told her side of the story & said Harnaaz is not picking up her calls, & hence she has no clue but to send her a legal notice. If possible someone post the IV here, as i don’t know how to do it😆

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by BhataktiJawani

Apparently even before her becoming Miss Universe, she did a Punjabi movie which was produced by actress Upasna Singh. Now she has refused to promote that movie because she is eyeing for Bollywood/Hollywood & don’t want to be associated with this movie 

Is a reigning Miss Universe allowed to do such horrendous stuff which clearly breaches contract? 

I saw Upasna Singh IV on YT, where she told her side of the story & said Harnaaz is not picking up her calls, & hence she has no clue but to send her a legal notice. If possible someone post the IV here, as i don’t know how to do it😆

you just need to post the url to post it

Harnaaz should promote her Punjabi film this tarnishes her credibility