Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

Jiggy lekin Chiiku toh marne vaala hai na 

tab kya swarg mein reunion hoga kya 

Nahi wo bas phirse kho jaayega..

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Ok I need to get it off my chest before leaving… Tomorrow’s episode is going to be heartbreaking…. 

Meet Hooda had lost her father in early age and was always chastised for her looks. Her grandmother never left an opportunity to tell her how due to her choice of work and appearance she is unlovable…. She craved for acceptance and love all her life …  Then Her sister who she has shielded her whole life, gave her the life of comfort .. and who in return always taunted her .. demeaned her and felt insulted by her presence eloped leaving behind a heartbroken man child  for her to marry who due to some misunderstanding hated her to the core … she had to marry him for family honor… and because his father is a nice man and treated her well.. she got married into a house where nobody wanted her and entered as an unexpected bride … Her husband hated her .. her mother in law hated her .. her elder sister in law hated her .. rest others though supportive but confused about the whole situation…but her husband is a nice man … so little by little… through her efforts she made a space for herself.. she became friend with her husband… and they started accepting each other ….. she now had a family to call her own … slowly they fell in love .. her father in law became her father … she felt loved and wanted for the first time in her life … then she got pregnant and her happiness knew no bound…  but it didn’t last … her treacherous sister returned and kidnapped the kid .. replaced him with a dead baby .. and lied to her mother in law that she can never be a mother again…Her Mother in law asks her to leave her son… and go away… she was in pain but she is not ready to let go of the family she loved … her sister then blackmailed her to hurt the very person she loved and cannot think of hurting ever . then blackmailed her and almost killed her ..  she went away and came back for her kid … she almost got back her kid … and for a moment she is happy that everything will be back to normal … but life had other plans … 

in a moment she lost her child again and this time her mother as well …  so she became an orphan and lost her child … had no one to go to except her husband …

and now very soon her husband will get married again and she has absolutely no one … her sister is her biggest enemy… her parents are dead .. her child is also presumed dead …  and her husband has moved on … so she is back to square one … again same feeling of unloved and unwanted person..   Yes Meet Ahlawat also lost his best friend and child again at the same day .. and has a burden to save his sister … but he still has a family to call his own … this girl will literally has no one except her grandmother to call her own now …  

yes Ahlawat family loves her … but the person who is the binding factor between her and them has left her then from what relation should she stay there?  I would say she should not go back to Ahlawat house … once she saw her husband bringing a new girl in the house …she could very well fight for her right but she once said that if he ever made up her mind to move on she will leave him .. and its not the first time he cheated on her … he did during her pregnancy under influence.. and this time he is in his senses when he chose to marry someone else …  

but I still believe she is strong enough to rise again …  and build her life from ground … what I want her to maintain her dignity and self respect and leave that place with head held high… please don’t be a doormat … I loved her as a character in the beginning.., sure there are lot of unwanted things she has done .. she is stubborn… selfless to a fault … but I would very much like to see an independent girl…It was already confirmed that Meet Ahlawat will get married to someone else .. I wanted her to start a new life and I wanted to do that with her son.. but that opportunity is lost … but all is not lost ..still she can find some clues and search for him … 

And although everyone wanted her to inform Meet Ahlawat about their baby last time .. but this time I want her to say nothing because since they are not together anymore… there is a chance Meet Ahlawat and family could separate her from her son .. I want her to be a little selfish this time … find her son and start aftesh.. away from that emotionally manipulative abusing family … away from her bigamist husband …  he was a cheater once and now a fraud too… I hope she finds in her heart to walk away from him … because frankly he doesn’t deserve her and a love wihich is so weak that it can be turned on an off .. is not love … 

That’s it … that’s my expectation from this story … I would have rooted them to find their way back to each other .. if he tried to resist and respected her enough to ask for a divorce first rather than shoving his new wife in her face .. no matter the reason .. helplessness… anger .. revenge.. doesn’t matter ..  but if he get married without making a clean break with first one … I don’t want her to go back to him ever …. 

Period…. 

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago