Posted: 1 years ago

I don’t believe in falling, I am into Rising In Love πŸ˜‰

Sutapasima thumbnail

Love & Friendship

Originally posted by: SarafWasima

I don’t believe in falling, I am into Rising In Love πŸ˜‰

This is very interesting ,πŸ€”

Requesting you dear SarafWasima to share more details of your thoughts please πŸ™

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

This is very interesting ,πŸ€”

Requesting you dear SarafWasima to share more details of your thoughts please πŸ™

Fursat mein zarur πŸ˜³

vijay thumbnail

I would say when you are in Love (it’s like a tide.. you fall and rise). There are insecurities of losing someone and at the same time there is the grit to make things possible and overcome all obstacles to be with that special someone. It’s your weakness as well as your strength.

Love can make you do crazy things … promise of an utopian world 😊

Over to you guys..

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

I would say when you are in Love (it’s like a tide.. you fall and rise). There are insecurities of losing someone and at the same time there is the grit to make things possible and overcome all obstacles to be with that special someone. It’s your weakness as well as your strength.

Love can make you do crazy things … promise of an utopian world 😊

Over to you guys..

@ Bold: I'm the last person who should be giving love advice. I'm happily single and I intend on remaining so. No interest in love and the complexities it brings.

Apun ko simple life chahiye. πŸ€£

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I live & love by Hozier's "I fall in love just Lil o' Lil bit everyday with someone new"

How 'bout y'all?

Bruh... If I knew I would already be in a relationship by now or even settled. I am someone who is very happily single by choice and intend to continue as such. I am probably the last person on earth one should be asking about love.

On the other hand, if you need break-up advice or need to rant about it... Mere dwaar hamesha khule hai. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

p.s that's on romantic love, though. but if one needs friendship wala love, you'll always find me by your side in your hour of need or at least I will try to be. πŸ˜‰

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Bruh... If I knew I would already be in a relationship by now or even settled. I am someone who is very happily single by choice and intend to continue as such. I am probably the last person on earth one should be asking about love.

On the other hand, if you need break-up advice or need to rant about it... Mere dwaar hamesha khule hai. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

p.s that's on romantic love, though. but if one needs friendship wala love, you'll always find me by your side in your hour of need or at least I will try to be. πŸ˜‰

Aa jaa meri single buddy. Hum dono aapne khushiyan bottle ke saath manate hain. πŸ€£

Znmd GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Aa jaa meri single buddy. Hum dono aapne khushiyan bottle ke saath manate hain. πŸ€£

Znmd GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

After 2 5+ hour dates I'm single... That's something πŸ€£ kya hi faayda hai mere bi hone ka.. other than having a new crush every single day

Cheers, pass the bottle πŸ₯³

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I can only say it's the most beautiful feeling in d world

It's like seeing another person's flaws and imperfections and still thinking they're perfect

It's like an adrenaline rush, but so much deeper

I'm in love and d feeling is beautiful

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

That's the best kind πŸ€—

Like Wasu says, tu hai toh I'll be alright πŸ€—