Character chemistry

suet thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I really like the chemistry of different characters in the show. Especially between pushpa and Radha kaku. Karuna and Saritaji are really great actors.

Another is pushpa and Saran. I have not watched any of his roles. But he is really a good actor. Love his sceens with her. More than a mentor he is like a friend to her.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Indeed!! They have good rapport both on screen and off screen! Pushpa & Radha kaku scenes are heartwarming 😳

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Indeed! A lot of relationships are well portrayed on the show whether it is Pushpa and Radha Kaku or Ashwin-Deepti, bastiwalas or between the three siblings. It is so real 🌟

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: suet

I really like the chemistry of different characters in the show. Especially between pushpa and Radha kaku. Karuna and Saritaji are really great actors.

Another is pushpa and Saran. I have not watched any of his roles. But he is really a good actor. Love his sceens with her. More than a mentor he is like a friend to her.  

Saran aka Adish Vaidya has starred in:

- Jayostute, Tumcha Amcha Same Asta, Ratris Khel Chale, Zindagi Not Out, Kunku Tikli ani Tattoo 

(Marathi TV shows) 

- Barrister Babu, Naagin 3, Saam Daam Dand Bhed, Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meinn & Pushpa Impossible (Hindi TV shows) 

If you wanna check out his previous work 👍🏼

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Saran aka Adish Vaidya has starred in:

- Jayostute, Tumcha Amcha Same Asta, Ratris Khel Chale, Zindagi Not Out, Kunku Tikli ani Tattoo 

(Marathi TV shows) 

- Barrister Babu, Naagin 3, Saam Daam Dand Bhed, Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meinn & Pushpa Impossible (Hindi TV shows) 

If you wanna check out his previous work 👍🏼

I just knew about him that he did Ghum and left it for BB Marathi

He looks quite young as a Counselor 😆

But I like his character 👍🏼

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Palak2812

I just knew about him that he did Ghum and left it for BB Marathi

He looks quite young as a Counselor 😆

But I like his character 👍🏼

Yeah, he has been juggling between a variety of shows I guess 😆

But in a good way, it is great he left Ghum and ended up here 👍🏼

He is actually in his 30s now so actually accurate casting, but he looks young for sure 😛😆

Saran Sir is really nice 👍🏼

suet thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Watched his sceens in other serials. He is really good in both positive as well as negative roles. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: suet

Watched his sceens in other serials. He is really good in both positive as well as negative roles. 

He is apparently also starring in Savi ki Savaari now 

Palak2812 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nautankitadka

He is apparently also starring in Savi ki Savaari now 

Yeah 

I saw him in an ad on Rangu channel

Show ka naam nahi pata tha 😆

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Palak2812

Yeah 

I saw him in an ad on Rangu channel

Show ka naam nahi pata tha 😆

I saw him in a promo he shared on Insta. 

Obsessive lover or something it seems