Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

I have so many badass moments of Riya but here are my top 3: 

1. Riya in action. Whether it be beating that flirty man during the Kalki devi case to a pulp or physically fighting with goons. Riya's show of action always caught my eye. Like look at those moves ðŸ˜‰

2. Riya slapping Arjun's own dialogue in his face after he did it with her "aurat ki kabilyat par kahi shak nahi karte" a few episodes back has to be a classic. So she made sure that she was Arjun's boss in the undercover mission, sunaoed him publicly and then topped it of by throwing his dialogue at him... and all the poor guy could do was watch in silence ðŸĪĢ This girl orchestrated it brilliantly, boss ko suna bhi dia aur daant bhi nahi padi ðŸĪŠ

3. When she did not take no for an answer. There were many times Riya was the one to bite her tongue and compromise during her interactions with Arjun and Sameer (for obvious reasons). But during the 'missing idol case' Riya refused to take no as an answer. Despite knowing Arjun's lack of faith in god she pushed and went as far as to directly placing the coin in his pocket. 

Edited by lovereading14 - 1 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

I have so many badass moments of Riya but here are my top 3: 

1. Riya in action. Whether it be beating that flirty man during the Kalki devi case to a pulp or physically fighting with goons. Riya's show of action always caught my eye. Like look at those moves ðŸ˜‰

2. Riya slapping Arjun's own dialogue in his face after he did it with her "aurat ki kabilyat par kahi shak nahi karte" a few episodes back has to be a classic. So she made sure that she was Arjun's boss in the undercover mission, sunaoed him publicly and then topped it of by throwing his dialogue at him... and all the poor guy could do was watch in silence ðŸĪĢ This girl orchestrated it brilliantly, boss ko suna bhi dia aur daant bhi nahi padi ðŸĪŠ

3. When she did not take no for an answer. There were many times Riya was the one to bite her tongue and compromise during her interactions with Arjun and Sameer (for obvious reasons). But during the 'missing idol case' Riya refused to take no as an answer. Despite knowing Arjun's lack of faith in god she pushed and went as far as to directly placing the coin in his pocket. 

1. Those moves were so well shot! Oof what a hit!!

2. Sameer was like ye kya? Seedhe bottle de maari ðŸ˜† the girl only looks delicate but can and will kill you ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜Ž

3. That SYS ðŸĪĢ Arjun ka wo dialogue sab ne copy Kiya hai.. except Rathore & Lisa if I'm not mistaken. ðŸĪĢ Shree, Chotu, Ayesha, Sakshi ðŸ˜† no one let it go ðŸĪĢ

4. Coin in the pocket was like dum hai to rok lo moment ðŸ˜Ž .

Sooo cool!! 

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

How Did I miss this one ?

Is it available on YouTube or Hotstar â“

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

The song fits the team so perfectly!!! ðŸ‘ Beautiful edit darling ðŸ˜ģ

ðŸĪ—âĪïļ

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Such a beautiful thread!!! Brought back so many memories of this wonderful showCant believe its already 10 years!! They dont make shows like this anymore

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

How Did I miss this one ?

Is it available on YouTube or Hotstar â“

Hotstar ðŸ˜ģ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

Such a beautiful thread!!! Brought back so many memories of this wonderful showCant believe its already 10 years!! They dont make shows like this anymore

Sitara brought very few gems, this, Saaraa Aakash, Special Squad (Star One) but yeah, it was an era of a really good crime show. ðŸ‘ðŸž

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thank you ðŸ‘ðŸž

Mad_Maxx thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Sitara brought very few gems, this, Saaraa Aakash, Special Squad (Star One) but yeah, it was an era of a really good crime show. ðŸ‘ðŸž

saaraa aakash n arjun were my fav 😍😍😍

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mad_Maxx

saaraa aakash n arjun were my fav 😍😍😍

finally someone who's watched Saara Aakashh!!! ðŸĪ—

What's your favourite Arjun moment or an episode that stayed with you, all these years later ..