Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hm2630 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello All! I'm new to this forum and am curious about something after seeing this post. I am currently in the US and the latest episode is Monday, 8 August, titled "Isha bids adieu to her family". So I'm curious how you're able to see the precap for August 10th, which means the August 9th episode is available already. I've been confused about the schedule for a while, so figured I'd ask here.

Is the US telecast behind India by a day? Or more? Please help!

thanks!

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hm2630

Hello All! I'm new to this forum and am curious about something after seeing this post. I am currently in the US and the latest episode is Monday, 8 August, titled "Isha bids adieu to her family". So I'm curious how you're able to see the precap for August 10th, which means the August 9th episode is available already. I've been confused about the schedule for a while, so figured I'd ask here.

Is the US telecast behind India by a day? Or more? Please help!

thanks!

Hi Welcome to the forum .. I guess Nikki Neha and Arpi are better suited to answer this question… since they are in US timezone … tagging them 

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Ek serial tha naamkaran. Usmein bhi aisa ek scene the. Bas heart ki jagah liver transplant tha lol. 

Suppose Manjari mar gayi aur uska heart Raj pe lagaya gaya to kya Raj apne new Dil mein Meet A ke liye pyaar dekh paayega😕

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Hi Welcome to the forum .. I guess Nikki Neha and Arpi are better suited to answer this question… since they are in US timezone … tagging them 

I watch it on zee web. do not have subscription through cable. 

It does get uploaded same day as India.  even the precap gets uploaded. I have not checked today but I would think august 8 episode would have uploaded by now and precap would as well if not then in few hours it will 

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

did anyone notice Tej? what happened to his hands? why is he walking like penguin or should I say way he used to walk when he had lost his mental balance 

Haath mein mehendi lagi hai. Use sukha reha hai.

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey welcome to the forum, what I have understood is that if you are not in India then a premium subscription will only give you ad free episodes but for the same date. However in India with premium subscription one can access episode and precap in advance if it’s uploaded. Many have that option so they are able to watch the episode in advance. 

Hope this helps 😊