Rajvardhan needs a heart transplant 🤣10 Aug Precap [Link updated]

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Precap starts with Babita, Ragini, Tej, Ram and Manjari in hospital… and doctor tells them that Rajvardhan is critical and there is only one way to save him and that is heart transplant…. Manjari says then do the heart transplant… but doctor says heart is stuck at haryana’s Ambala hospital and all staff is at strike … Manjari goes there to retrieve the heart and says she will drive the ambulance… as it needs to be delivered within 55 minutes…. she sets the timer on phone …she prays to god for Rajvardhan’s well being  

https://twitter.com/feedsofglory/status/1556634600310419457?s=21&t=vDg7FrbvCkNB2KChkuLCew

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail

divya ab is bat pr pole bnana chaiye … Rajvardhan tapak jayega ya bach jayega …🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Ek aur new character 

What’s going on jo hai woh toh theek se sambhaale nahi jaay rahe 

I would not be surprised ki yeh bhi negative hi hogi

Raj paapa ko Marne ki taiyaari kar li hai sab ko Bana do bhai negative and jo positive hai unko nipta do

ye 10 august ka precap dekha Arpi … Rajvardhan marega k bachega abhi decided ni h … us bts me ambulance b ti … kuch naya hi krenge … heart k sath circus kregi ye … as usual ðŸ¤£

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

ye 10 august ka precap dekha Arpi … Rajvardhan marega k bachega abhi decided ni h … us bts me ambulance b ti … kuch naya hi krenge … heart k sath circus kregi ye … as usual ðŸ¤£

Yes woh dekh ke hi bola. 
I kinda combine two clips and guessed ki he is dying. 
precap and the yesterday ka clip his mein some one said if raj Is dead and og mein ML ke father dies so meine socha yaha bhi

Vaise I am watching paki show Habs. Mehr ki recco pe and it is good. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

yha itna tension h … ye Meet Ahlawat daaru pi kr kaha pada h k wo hospital b ni aya …

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Yes woh dekh ke hi bola. 
I kinda combine two clips and guessed ki he is dying. 
precap and the yesterday ka clip his mein some one said if raj Is dead and og mein ML ke father dies so meine socha yaha bhi

Vaise I am watching paki show Habs. Mehr ki recco pe and it is good. 

yeah I read in another thread but also read its highly addictive and still halfway…so I will wait once it’s completed then will watch it in one go … 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Precap starts with Babita, Ragini, Tej, Ram and Manjari in hospital… and doctor tells them that Rajvardhan is critical and there is only one way to save him and that is heart transplant…. Manjari says then do the heart transplant… but doctor says heart is stuck at haryana’s Ambala hospital and all staff is at strike … Manjari goes there to retrieve the heart and says she will drive the ambulance… as it needs to be delivered within 55 minutes…. she sets the timer on phone …she prays to god for Rajvardhan’s well being  

https://twitter.com/feedsofglory/status/1556634600310419457?s=21&t=vDg7FrbvCkNB2KChkuLCew

did anyone notice Tej? what happened to his hands? why is he walking like penguin or should I say way he used to walk when he had lost his mental balance 

Anjureads thumbnail

There goes my fake death drama theory down the drain 🤣... but whats wrong with Tej.... khud hospitalise honge lagta hai... 

Anjureads thumbnail

divya ab is bat pr pole bnana chaiye … Rajvardhan tapak jayega ya bach jayega …🤣

Tapakne se pehle saari tayyari karke rakhenge... you know like op ke baad doc says hum nahi bacha paye and then Meety says main aapki Meet hu pappaji or something and there he is alive again 🤣🤣🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

There goes my fake death drama theory down the drain 🤣... but whats wrong with Tej.... khud hospitalise honge lagta hai... 

I know right … mje lg ra h ye all the way Rajvardhan ko utha kr laya h … ya fir isko shock ka ek hi expression ata h? ðŸ¤£