Long Forgotten Journey of KKIS

DivaM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

As the story is tending towards its last journey I want to especially point out the overlong forgotten side of this Family Rom-Com drama which unfortunately the makers & their team never able to deliver us and failed miserably in this due course by overhighlighting most awful tracks in the wholesome history of Indian Dramas. What else we got and we will always like to remember whenever the name of this Drama ever pops out all of a sudden? It comes to my mind for a very-very long time after watching this filthy, psycho, abrupted, manipulative, the most unfortunate 😒😒😒😞😞😞on every particular scale and primarily theπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”Drama. 

It's really very unfortunate to accept but it's a harsh reality that This particular Shit had lost its sole cause long ago sidelining the main the most important gist of this Drama. I just really don't able to understand the purpose of makers by creating the most significant original Storyline of Khorkuto into this awful disastrous mess I literally never in my weirdest dream ever dreamt of this.What they really achieved by showing all this on the Indian TV? 

As this Deadly Drama end is around the corner I got some serious noteworthy lessons that I will never ever forget,as I got my lesson pretty well.

1) Vanku's Production team is the shittiest and filthiest Graveyard of all the Indian Dramas. He is simply the Grandfather of Madam Ekta Kapoor in delivering the ultimate cringiness and shittiest  plotlines ever. He is basically Good in nothing so he & his team produce that only Nothing but Tatti.πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦

2) Indian Dramas mostly kickoff with any  purpose or any source of thought but in the long run and for delivering stretchy episodes makers & their team easily violate the sole purpose or the real gist of any drama.🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦

3) Today any PH are secured, sustained & mostly trending on only 1 thing that how to deliver a Remaked version of anything either we will talk about movies,music,dramas etc.

4)Lack of creativeness plus unable to deliver the real innocence of original version making the most of the remake an awful journey.

5)Makers use to deliver us any ridiculous track in the name of so called Drama. The most so called distrubing & unfortunate part but it's the truth we can't ignore that.

6) Makers delivering Cringy Regressive Outdated Content because we are constantly seeing this only. We are very much vocal about negative things and we use to here and there highlight it more often.But on the other hand we constantly negate this too in a very massive way that is the saddest part and that proves we have a long way to go to reach any fruitful & positive scenario.

7)We have ultimately become more regressive that is showing a clear downfall of the entertainment industry whether we talk about Dramas or even movies too. 

Over the years,From creating such huge & epic Dramas like Ramayan & Mahabharat we came to create Naagin series,Nazar, Pichasini,Supercops vs Supervillains etc. Really what a shift and what a total disgrace to even talk about.🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦

We have other industry in films such as South, Marathi, Bengali etc. to atleast fill these cracks and mend it nicely to carry on ahead.But what about Indian Dramas is a much more serious & hard-hitting fact as well as a very important question that we can't ignore any further 🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦 as it is already too much late to even think off?🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DivaM

As the story is tending towards its last journey I want to especially point out the overlong forgotten side of this Family Rom-Com drama which unfortunately the makers & their team never able to deliver us and failed miserably in this due course by overhighlighting most awful tracks in the wholesome history of Indian Dramas. What else we got and we will always like to remember whenever the name of this Drama ever pops out all of a sudden? It comes to my mind for a very-very long time after watching this filthy, psycho, abrupted, manipulative, the most unfortunate 😒😒😒😞😞😞on every particular scale and primarily theπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”Drama. 

It's really very unfortunate to accept but it's a harsh reality that This particular Shit had lost its sole cause long ago sidelining the main the most important gist of this Drama. I just really don't able to understand the purpose of makers by creating the most significant original Storyline of Khorkuto into this awful disastrous mess I literally never in my weirdest dream ever dreamt of this.What they really achieved by showing all this on the Indian TV? 

As this Deadly Drama end is around the corner I got some serious noteworthy lessons that I will never ever forget,as I got my lesson pretty well.

1) Vanku's Production team is the shittiest and filthiest Graveyard of all the Indian Dramas. He is simply the Grandfather of Madam Ekta Kapoor in delivering the ultimate cringiness and shittiest  plotlines ever. He is basically Good in nothing so he & his team produce that only Nothing but Tatti.πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ€¦

2) Indian Dramas mostly kickoff with any  purpose or any source of thought but in the long run and for delivering stretchy episodes makers & their team easily violate the sole purpose or the real gist of any drama.🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦

3) Today any PH are secured, sustained & mostly trending on only 1 thing that how to deliver a Remaked version of anything either we will talk about movies,music,dramas etc.

4)Lack of creativeness plus unable to deliver the real innocence of original version making the most of the remake an awful journey.

5)Makers use to deliver us any ridiculous track in the name of so called Drama. The most so called distrubing & unfortunate part but it's the truth we can't ignore that.

6) Makers delivering Cringy Regressive Outdated Content because we are constantly seeing this only. We are very much vocal about negative things and we use to here and there highlight it more often.But on the other hand we constantly negate this too in a very massive way that is the saddest part and that proves we have a long way to go to reach any fruitful & positive scenario.

7)We have ultimately become more regressive that is showing a clear downfall of the entertainment industry whether we talk about Dramas or even movies too. 

Over the years,From creating such huge & epic Dramas like Ramayan & Mahabharat we came to create Naagin series,Nazar, Pichasini,Supercops vs Supervillains etc. Really what a shift and what a total disgrace to even talk about.🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦

We have other industry in films such as South, Marathi, Bengali etc. to atleast fill these cracks and mend it nicely to carry on ahead.But what about Indian Dramas is a much more serious & hard-hitting fact as well as a very important question that we can't ignore any further 🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦 as it is already too much late to even think off?🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦

I think about this show as a alternate universe of khorkuto,where they are showing how ugly the situation would have become if Sougun were not married .I really wish star makes another remake of khorkuto as it's a beautiful story and everyone should know about it.khorkuto is better than all the remakes which is currently onair.I am curious to know why the makers never thought of changing the story to original even after fans kept on demanding it and their trp was also not rising?

Rajal9 thumbnail

Ese serial ko badawa bhi audience hi deti hai iss show me first 3 month ki story kitni shi thi bt trp 0.4,0.5 or jese story turn into maya drama thn gungun ka gusse me car chala kr accident hona anubhav ki sindoori shadi fir villain lead se proper wedding with all rituals ( jo ki mere hisab se gungun ki honi chahiye thi) yeh sbke baad 1.1 sidha trp me bdlav mtlb adhi audience ko toh psnd hi jese drama hi ho or makers iss trp ki lalach me puri story glt direction me le gye or ab jb show off air ho rha hai tb jakr hme apni kuch umeed jo bachi thi ki akriti ab expose hogi ab hogi woh jakr show ke last part me huyi really disappointed 😞 pehle bhi achi serial bnti thi like khichdi, iss pyar ko kya naam du yeh serial toh out of india bhi popular thi log iske liye dusri season ki  bhi demand kr rhe the bt makers dusri season with other actors or star cast laye or show flop kuch kuch show ese ache the bt bigad diya iss trp race ne achi positive storyline kisi show me rehne nhi di koi bhi show comedy wala last me drama me convert ho hi jata hai trp ke liye ...btw ajka roast episode againπŸ˜‚

https://youtu.be/kci41S72gow

sophia076 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

And the most interesting part is vanku is also the part of is pyar ko kya naam do

Sayad isliye hi usne apna pH khola h taki saari stories ko barbaad kr sake cringe drama dikha sake

Sirf yhi nhi ssaare serial hi ab aise bn rhe h ki sabme negativity bhari hoti villian expose ho nhi pata sab tv achhe shows usme bhi planning plotting start ho gyi h

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Story line change Kiya wo samajh mein aata hain,lekin story mein progress kyu nahi laye,eki mudde ki irt girt ghumte rahe,aur sari positivity khatam karne ki kya zaroorat thi aur main baat villians ko itna powerful kyu banaya.anugun ke bajay se sab dekh rahe the,anu ko marne ki inki himmat kese Hui.

Rajal9 thumbnail

Nope season 1 gul khan ka show hai production house ka naam bhi pdh lo 4 lions ke banner pr bni hai khin bhi sidharth vankar nhi dikhega tumko,infact director team management me bhi khin sid vankar nhi dekhne ko milega it's just ek party theme me ek dance theme shoot krna tha tb as a first time woh team me shamil hua tha baki uska season 1 se koi lena dena nhi han baki ke jo season bne iss serial ke usme sayad vanku ho skta hai baki woh show varun sobti starrer gul khan ka hi tha muje ache se yaad hai isme karan singh grover or shradha arya ko cast kiya gya tha bt karan singh grover ko uss time film mili thi jiski vjh se usne serial me kaam krne se mana kr diya and fir actors change krne pde gul khan ko or varun sobti and sanaya irani select huye or jodi out of india bhi sbki fav bn gyi

Rajal9 thumbnail

Yhi toh mera bhi kehna hai story badme revamp krna tha tb actors interview me jutha dilasa dete rhe show dekhte rho ab bhot kuch sudhrega story revamp hogi bt ulta bigdti gyi acha dekhne ke chkkr me pura brbaad ...thnx to star plus jo inko under scanner kr diya or badme jb inhone short time period me new actor ki entry kri tb channel ne notice de diya off air krne ka ...vrna hme anugun nhi milte or argun ke sath story age bdhti jo brdast se bahar hota and last tk hme khin positivity nhi dekhne milti