Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

Well whatever happens I must say, Shakti is so good at being Karan with a different face and ID...I dont remember ever seeing a replacement in Itv that was this perfect...

Its true.aur Manit aur Shakti they look more like Brothers then DD and Rishab 

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ws_loki

Naah it just means Arjun is Karan Will revealed soon. They will reunite and Rishabh will either go to Canada or they will bring someone good for him 

It means once again they will be skipping everything related to Rishabh. Preeta and Karan will never find out that Rishabh has been in love with Preeta since a long time. Kavya being okay with letting go of Rishabh and accepting Karan as her father, Preeta feeling zero remorse of abandoning Rishabh. It would simply mean that writers have used and thrown Rishabh like a tissue if none of this gets explored. We never even found out why Prithvi wanted to take revenge specifically from Rishabh coz writers are least bothered about Rishabh.

Vaise toh the family and Preeta do treat him like a tissue, use and throw types. 

Edited by anshvi - 1 years ago
urmita thumbnail
Originally posted by: zubair8xm

Its true.aur Manit aur Shakti they look more like Brothers then DD and Rishab 

Yeah thats true...and he has come to play a character DD was playing for what..5 yrs? and he looks like he was always there...and yeah him and Manit look more like brothers...

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Well yes true...but then this is Karan afterall, he was always idiot like this🤪..and it didn't help that when he came back Preeta and Rishabh were married, acting like happy couple to the world and saying Kavya is their kid...

How is it their fault?😆 Life goes on.. 

You are right Arjun will throw a tantrum on this too. How can you both be happy. Everything is your fault 🤣

Edited by ws_loki - 1 years ago
ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

It means once again they will be skipping everything related to Rishabh. Preeta and Karan will never find out that Rishabh has been in love with Preeta since a long time. Kavya being okay with letting go of Rishabh and accepting Karan as her father, Preeta feeling zero remorse of abandoning Rishabh. It would simply mean that writers have used and thrown Rishabh like a tissue if none of this gets explored. We never even found out why Prithvi wanted to take revenge specifically from Rishabh coz writers are least bothered about Rishabh.

Vaise toh the family and Preeta do treat him like a tissue, use and throw types. 

Prithlyn revenge story toh bhool jao. That will be an unsolvable mystery  🤣 Preeta will be like ok bye Rishabhji, bye

zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yaar ye rakhi real mom hi hai na Rishab ki????

Har baar Karan/Arjun ki hi side leti hai

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I detached myself from the show this week as i was busy and away attending an occasion, I can't tell u guys how much mental peace i gained🤣🤣

When i returned and saw this promo last night on yt. I told myself. U better think before refollowing the show again.

Thought after leap will get to see smtg new. Naah, the same repetition. All focus on the lame repetitive dialogues of the karan lutra. Dragfest. Functions. Prithvi taking footage and talking to himself. The clown lutras. The rishab who is a wallpaper. Only new in the show is kabya's tantrums and preeta's dadi. 

Still deciding if i ever want to continue kdb. 

As for the promo, it was expected. For ratings, they will create a huge surprise. They couldn't digest stability for few weeks and crave for more. Going to end up for blunders and then go downhill.

If this is not a dream and is a reality then they played smart 

U see if preeta willingly returns to karan, that will tarnish her image 

So make it look karan forced her to marry him. Make her bechari. To get aunties votes 

I am not sure if their technique is working coz when I looked at the comments below the video, many were in favor of rishab. One person had 1.1k likes. He commented on rishab's sacrifice and how lonely the guy was. The others wanted justice for him. Bring a new girl. Criticism to makers for rishab's sacrifice.

It's not only us here in the forum but everywhere. Viewers disagree how rishab is treated by the writers.

As for me, i care less whom preeta wants to be. I wish this marriage takes place and rishab released later on. Karan's revelations should be out. Rishab himself is preeran's biggest shipper. Unite them and move on. No Anjali or anyone for him. A new FL who would be his secretary and eats his head. An opposite personality to rishab. Crazy and clumsy 🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago
Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well, Dekh lo!

Karan be like, Pran jaaye par Almost shaadi ka chaska na jaaye😳🤣

https://youtu.be/u6AYORTZwrY

I couldn't stop laughing when i saw this 

The ritual is going anticlockwise.🤣🤣🤣

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

My PreRan / PreeJun are uniting ❤️❤️

Can’t wait for the truth to be out soon..

urmita thumbnail

How is it their fault?😆 Life goes on.. 

You are right Arjun will throw a tantrum on this too. How can you both be happy. Everything is your fault 🤣

No it's not their fault...but like I said he is the Karan luthra after all....I don't think any of us is stupid enough to expect mature intelligent behaviour from him right🤣and Preeta ko mature person chahiye hota to Karan se pyaar thodi karti, Rishabh se pyaar kar leti phir🤪But apparently not...