Full circle for Shubham & Nandani

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Will it be a full circle for Shubham and Nandani because they saved Maitri and her kid ?? Due to them Shivi died. So saving maitri and her child is it a lessor sin ?? What is ur opinion on this ?? Let’s discuss 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nandini and Shubu lost their loved one( shivi) becoz of their stupidity and there will be a punishment for them for making shivi create rukkus in Sood house and lost her life. And definitely will be punished for priya’s Misery raya’s separation 

Priya served her punishment now it’s their time 

Just because they save maitri and her baby that cant be forgiven 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

Nandini and Shubu lost their loved one( shivi) becoz of their stupidity and there will be a punishment for them for making shivi create rukkus in Sood house and lost her life. And definitely will be punished for priya’s Misery raya’s separation 

Priya served her punishment now it’s their time 

Just because they save maitri and her baby that cant be forgiven 

Nandini & Shubu lost their beloved Shivi because of Ishan’s stupidity - his anger issues, immaturity, & sense of entitlement.

Shivina was stupid but no amount of creating a ruckus deserves or can provoke a deadly push on a staircase. Even if she behaved badly with Priya of shoved her, Ishan had no business getting into an adults quarrel. 

Edited by Bana - 1 years ago
Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

And ishaan also didn’t murdered her it was an accident. Yes he pushed her but not deliberately it was in d spur of d moment. 

Nandini and Shubham didn’t even have any guilt over their daughter’s and sisters death and because of them and her foolishness she created rukkus  and she provoked ishaan and he was angry which is wrong on his part. But Nandini and Shubham had a great role in shivina’s death. And these r d people using shivina’s death to emotionally manipulate ram. Yes I agree ishaan deserves punishment but Nandini and Shubham deserves more punishment and I hope they will get the punishment. 

Edited by Dewdrops1995 - 1 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bana

Nandini & Shubu lost their beloved Shivi because of Ishan’s stupidity - his anger issues, immaturity, & sense of entitlement.

Shivina was stupid but no amount of creating a ruckus deserves or can provoke a deadly push on a staircase. Even if she behaved badly with Priya of shoved her, Ishan had no business getting into an adults quarrel. 

Ishaan never pushed her with the intention of killing her. He just retaliated at that point in time. He was a troubled teen and a by product of his father’s upbringing. Varun was his whole world and while he was struggling to come to terms with this, Shivi pushed him again and again. Being an adult she should have had enough sensitivity to not provoke him like she did. Shivi did not deserve what happened but she is at fault here too. Had Shivi been standing on a flat surface like a floor she would have bruised herself but unfortunately she was standing at the foot of the stairs.

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

And ishaan also didn’t murdered her it was an accident. Yes he pushed her but not deliberately it was in d spur of d moment. 

Nandini and Shubham didn’t even have any guilt over their daughter’s and sisters death and because of them and her foolishness she created tikis and she provoked ishaan and he was angry which is wrong on his part. But Nandini and Shubham had a great role in shivina’s death. And these r d people using shivina’s death to emotionally manipulate ram. Yes I agree ishaan deserves punishment but Nandini and Shubham deserves more punishment and I hope they will get the punishment. 

I think that Shubham is genuinely still grieving over his sister, and I think that in trying to push the narrative of Nandini as a villain they've taken any sort of humanity that she may have (ie. her love for her children). I can't even tell when she's being fake and when she's actually concerned, like in the scene with Maitreyi.