Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 1 years ago

DurE: touches Danish's face for a scene

Her hand after the scene:

Buy 1pack 10g PET Glitter Powder Transparent Bubble Balloon Filler Round  Sequins Gold Glitter Powder Home Decor Confetti for Balls at affordable  prices — free shipping, real reviews with photos — Joom

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Btw, Editor did some chop chop today as well 

That shot of Danish running with the sunset as the back drop .. that you see in the ost/teaser 

😡

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

DurE: touches Danish's face for a scene

Her hand after the scene:

Buy 1pack 10g PET Glitter Powder Transparent Bubble Balloon Filler Round Sequins Gold Glitter Powder Home Decor Confetti for Balls at affordable prices — free shipping, real reviews with photos — Joom

hahahahaha 😆❤️

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Sunshinem

I watched deewangi and went mad for sultan durrani.. u don't know how much i wished for a happy ending for sultan and nageen.. till the end, i kept on hoping ki sultan ko nageen mil jayegi.. but at the last minute they killed him🤬. I was sooo angry with the way deewangi ended that i thought to never watch another pak drama again.

But ishq hai happened and i went crazy for shahzaib.. i prayed and prayed for their happy ending and in the end shahzaib ko isra mil gayi.. i was sooo happy. I watched that drama more than 10 times.

Now ktk.. i love love love shamsher even though he is crazy. I wish this also will have happy ending like ishq hai🙏.

The main attraction in all these dramas is obviously danish taimoor. He is tailor made for these kind of roles. I don't care what critics say.. i just want danish to do more and more roles like these.. he is very sexy in these type of roles. 

(I didn't like his role as shahjahan in meherposh.. that kind of role didn't suit him at all in my point of view)

It feels like you are describing one of the girls here, including me 😆

We are all Danish pankhis 🤣

Did you know about the forum during Deewangi and Ishq Hai? Coz you missed all the Danish fun we had during the COVID lockdown...and the madness still continues 😆❤️

So did you ever read our threads? 😆

You should check out the first page of this thread. There are fanfictions, VMs and all our previous KTK thread links. We even have a Danish AT to talk and fangirl about Danish, linked on the first page 😆❤️

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 1 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Btw, Editor did some chop chop today as well 

That shot of Danish running with the sunset as the back drop .. that you see in the ost/teaser 

😡

U know because they didn't make Shamsher change the next day at the farmhouse I thought voh ek din aayega wala scene got chopped and nearly flung my remote across the room 🤣

But it made no sense for him not to change his clothes. How was he so comfy standing near the pool in a leather jacket, voh bhi in desi weather? 😕

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

U know because they didn't make Shamsher change the next day at the farmhouse I thought voh ek din aayega wala scene got chopped and nearly flung my remote across the room 🤣

But it made no sense for him not to change his clothes. How was he so comfy standing near the pool in a leather jacket, voh bhi in desi weather? 😕

you are stuck on him not changing 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Ab shaadi hogi toh I want this scene, Mehak sees her husband like this early in the morning uffff smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdTHLkXDFJV/

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

you are stuck on him not changing 😆

WHY COULD HE JUST NOT TAKE OFF HIS CLOTHES WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYY 

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Ab shaadi hogi toh I want this scene, Mehak sees her husband like this early in the morning uffff smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdTHLkXDFJV/

Haan tab dekhte hai kaise nai pighlegi 😆

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

WHY COULD HE JUST NOT TAKE OFF HIS CLOTHES WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYY 

and just swim.. 

Is this too much to ask for?

😡