Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Thanks. I guess he was not wrong. Main problem with noor was, she was not a compromising girl.

This show was beyond entertainment. Did you read that review by brown identity. What an apt review. How easily murtaza comes out scot free😡😡. Worst ending of any show.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Murtuza got the clean chit

Noor suffered Tehniyat suffered because of Murtuza's forever do kashti mein safar

Not all shows have a purpose but they are entertaining 

Here it was a headache

What made Sonya and Shehzad sign he show?

Yaar people need to understand to have a kid love is not necessary Dramas show it and even in real life it happens The act the performance is enough

I quit but came back for the last episode

Who all noticed Murtuza's expression esp his eyes when his mom told him someone has come to meet him NOOR

I looked at his face and thought this man is thinking now it's game on Rejection time

2 baar ka badla ek hi baar mein le loonga

What did he say He fell in love with Tehniyat because she stood by him always Oh so if she hadn't supported him He wouldn't love her 

He fell in love with the woman who supported him not the woman (conditional love)

i really didn't get what was the need for Ameer's role

They could have shown that she became successful and returned

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Murtuza got the clean chit

Noor suffered Tehniyat suffered because of Murtuza's forever do kashti mein safar

This was exactly the review given by brown identity. If noor was shown punished, murtaza should also have been shown punished. I dont understand why were both the woman so crazy for this spineless tharki. 

Not all shows have a purpose but they are entertaining 

Here it was a headache

What made Sonya and Shehzad sign he show?

Except the first 5 episodes, all episodes were a torture. Even I had quit and cought up only last 2 episodes. Man, it gave me the same amount of anger and frustration from where I left.

I also dont know why these 2 signed this show esp sonya who is such a versatile actress.

Yaar people need to understand to have a kid love is not necessary Dramas show it and even in real life it happens The act the performance is enough

I agree to disagree.

I cant believe that if you dont have love or even an iota of liking, then you can get intimate with that someone. Here murtaza and tehniyat didnt show even a slight friendship between them, leave aside physical attraction. All the time they were fighting like cats and dogs. And plus he was continuing to  have an affair with noor and yet he was coming home and sleeping with tehniyat. This man was unbelievable😡😡.

I quit but came back for the last episode

Who all noticed Murtuza's expression esp his eyes when his mom told him someone has come to meet him NOOR

I looked at his face and thought this man is thinking now it's game on Rejection time

2 baar ka badla ek hi baar mein le loonga

Shehzad was pathetic in this show both character wise and acting wise.

What did he say He fell in love with Tehniyat because she stood by him always Oh so if she hadn't supported him He wouldn't love her 

He fell in love with the woman who supported him not the woman (conditional love)

All of a sudden he remembered he was a married man with a child. What happened to his marital status when he was almost going to divorce tehniyat.  Oh yes, at that time noor was not a divorcee nah. She was not a "used"  lady nah. So he had no problem in marrying her. Also at time he didnt know tehni was so rich😏.

i really didn't get what was the need for Ameer's role

They could have shown that she became successful and returned

Like that, they should have ended the show that episode itself when noor rejected murtaza again and went to America.

She was indeed very sucessfull i think. She actually built her own company with her husband. Murtaza no where deserved her.

But her husband was very good. He told her so much to come back. Even after being a buisness tycoon, he was ready to bend down . Noor should have gone back to him.

Edited by pilot100 - 8 months ago
I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

I did not like the ending of this dramasmiley11