KAMAATA INDIA SEY HAI
LAGAATA CANADA MAY HAI

KAMAATA INDIA SEY HAI
LAGAATA CANADA MAY HAI

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Such an ugly McMansion.
he should have done Laal singh movie 😆
canada wala puttar
LOL he lives in brown town of all the places?
Lol why choose Brampton, which is basically just Punjab abroad? Nobody even likes him here anymore.
Retirement plan?
Btw, ye sach me ussi ka ghar hai na? I havent checked the Youtube video posted.
Deshbhakht Canadian kumar
I will never understand the Punjabi obsession with Canada.
I will never understand the Punjabi obsession with Canada.
BALLAY O BALLAY O SHAVA OYE OYE
...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Akshay Kumar teams up with Vipul Shah for alien action thriller Samuk; Hollywood creature and action experts join project :...
https://x.com/i/status/2072157545725386872
https://x.com/i/status/2077038046927798604 https://x.com/i/status/2077400589454229913
15