Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TheekThaak

Makkhi ji, aapko meri har baat hi galat lagegi kyunki main Alia supporter hoon. 😆 Koi baat nahi. Aap kisi aur ko dhoondh lo ek "genuine" discussion ke liye. There are members like Vcs and PD who definitely know more than me about Telugu cinema and its dynamics, woh bata denge, kyunki in this case, you anyway will end up discarding any information that I'll put on the table. ðŸ˜†

Also, aapko numbers se itna pyaar hai toh yeh bhi toh pata hoga ki interpretation ke bina woh numbers ka hum kabhi kuch nahi kar sakte, uss interpretation ke liye ek hota hai "dynamics" jisko samajhna zaroori hota hai. Aise toh main kal kisi country ke GDP numbers utha loon, aur uss country ke economy pe baithe baithe conclusion de doon. 

Isme Alia ka kuchh Lena dena nahi hai uska discussion alag hai ye discussion alag hai. 

Aap Alia supporter ho you cleared it right now, I had no idea kyonki hamara shayad kam discussion hua ho, yaad nahi hai utna 

Box office number isliye mai quote kar raha kyonki agar koi hit de raha hai to wo jo bhi ho usko films to milengi hi 

Arjun Kapoor hits nahi deta uski last 5 films disaster hai 

Aur mai bataya na ki Chay has more hits than Ranbir Kapoor to fir as a businessman wouldn't you cast someone who is giving hits? 

Film industry is a business

Acting is art 

Good actor =/= Money 

Money = Films 

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Isme Alia ka kuchh Lena dena nahi hai uska discussion alag hai ye discussion alag hai. 

Aap Alia supporter ho you cleared it right now, I had no idea kyonki hamara shayad kam discussion hua ho, yaad nahi hai utna 

Box office number isliye mai quote kar raha kyonki agar koi hit de raha hai to wo jo bhi ho usko films to milengi hi 

Arjun Kapoor hits nahi deta uski last 5 films disaster hai 

Aur mai bataya na ki Chay has more hits than Ranbir Kapoor to fir as a businessman wouldn't you cast someone who is giving hits? 

Film industry is a business

Acting is art 

Good actor =/= Money 

Money = Films 

Sahi baat hai, Chay bhaiyya bahut bade star hai. Maan li aapki baat. Bas aap apna confidence aise hi banaaye rakhna hamesha. ðŸ˜†

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Sahi baat hai, Chay bhaiyya bahut bade star hai. Maan li aapki baat. Bas aap apna confidence aise hi banaaye rakhna hamesha. ðŸ˜†

Mai bola hi nahi ki he is a big star ðŸ˜†

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: PD_forums

That's a cool answer. Either his PR suggestion or his own statement but it sounds more mature way to delay the situation 

Akkineni management aur culture is like this 

Samantha benefits from talking about her relationship kyonki her audience would support agar unko lage ki she is a victim to she is using this victimhood

Chay benefits from his silence and maintaining his family image kyonki his audience would like him to remain silent

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

Nagarjuna is a shrewd business man . If I’m not wrong he’s probs the richest actor in Telugu film industry …he obviously has huge ancestral wealth thanks to his dad who was a legendary Telugu actor…apart from that, he used to own a portion of maa tv (sold to star a star maa), hosts big boss, hosted the Telugu kbc for a while, does movies, owns annapurna film studios where most telugu films get their post production done , also produced films, owns Annapurna film institute, owns a bunch of restaurants across Hyderabad,  owns a bunch of real estate 

He can literally swim in money …

Ha richest actor in tollywood

Ram Charan is rich too apart from his father's money he has invested in real estate and other businesses, uska to itne clubs hai 

Polo club bhi hai Hyderabad me mai waha horse riding ke liye gaya tha I didn't know he owns it 

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Imagine an American (that is someone with very limited knowledge of Bollywood) trying to explain to someone how Abhishek is a bigger star than Aishwarya. This thread is very much like that.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

If you are genuinely interested then read, Sam is a bigger star than Chay , and no her only claim to fame is not Family man 2, she has done lot of movies in South (both Telugu and Tamil) which brought her immense popularity and these two industries are huge. Even DP,  Kat have done many flowerpot roles, doesn't make them any less of a star, rather superstars. 

Chay being a below par actor is not a mere opinion, even his fans (if any) will agree to that. His movies which have been successful rely heavily on factors other than himself, say a big heroine, a star director or presence of his dad or uncle.  Movies which he tries to carry on his shoulders have failed miserably and there are many. His star power is very very questionable and he has had very little success beyond Sam and his family. 

Aur waise bhi, hit films toh Arjun kapoor ki bhi hai, aap mujhe bologe ki usko judge mat karo, logon ne paise kharcha hai us par toh phir toh aisa toh nahi hoga. 

I am Telugu and I have been an ardent follower of Telugu cinema since my childhood and I can very much confirm what you said.

Speaking of flowerpots, Sam's debut film had her in an author-backed role and that's how Chaitanya got his first hit. She did a spate of flowerpots right after that cause she was someone with no backing and needed to survive. However, even during this phase, she continued doing good films, like Neethaane En Ponvasantham, Eega, Manam, etc. in which she had good roles. 

It's only after a few more years that she was fully established that she started doing films where she had an equally good role as the male lead and some movies were fully centered around her, like Oh Baby, U turn, etc.

Chay could never ever deliver a single hit film on his own and always rides on others' fame. Forget hits, I can't think of a single film where he really acted well. Heck, even AB Jr had some great performances... but not Chay.

Also, the box office link posted to show Chay's hits is questionable. It calls his remake of Premam a hit, but actually it was a disaster. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

I am Telugu and I have been an ardent follower of Telugu cinema since my childhood and I can very much confirm what you said.

Speaking of flowerpots, Sam's debut film had her in an author-backed role and that's how Chaitanya got his first hit. She did a spate of flowerpots right after that cause she was someone with no backing and needed to survive. However, even during this phase, she continued doing good films, like Neethaane En Ponvasantham, Eega, Manam, etc. in which she had good roles. 

It's only after a few more years that she was fully established that she started doing films where she had an equally good role as the male lead and some movies were fully centered around her, like Oh Baby, U turn, etc.

Chay could never ever deliver a single hit film on his own and always rides on others' fame. Forget hits, I can't think of a single film where he really acted well. Heck, even AB Jr had some great performances... but not Chay.

Also, the box office link posted to show Chay's hits is questionable. It calls his remake of Premam a hit, but actually it was a disaster. 

Sam ki hit films ke naam batao?

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Chay is always like this. So many people who belong to the industry and even outsiders have always called him a sorted, matured and humble person!

He is not among the star hero list in tollywood and he isnt as successful as Samantha! Chaitanya is called a tier 2 hero in Telugu industry along with Vijay devarkonda and Nani ( who is a super actor) based on the money their movies make! I feel Chaitanya has become a lot better than his first movie. Telugu industry is full of nepotism! Even Allu arjun, Ram charan etc were v v bad in their first few movies! They have become better actors as time passed!

Samantha has so many hit films in her kitty but if you ask me it's only OH baby which ran because her star power. She is not a Anushka or a nayantara but she is a star in her own domain! She has a great PR who keeps her name lingering in the social media. She is going to have some heroine oriented movies releasing soon, we will have to see if she can pull audience to the theatres like Anushka or Nayan!

Chaitanya is filthy rich and may not be successful like his ex wife but he is known to be a v good humn being! I really like him because of his down to earth nature! 

Sam and Chat fans are trying their best to put the other person down! God knows that happened between them but that doesn't change who they are are as humans!

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Mai bola hi nahi hu ki Chay is bigger star than Samantha