Finale shooting?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I saw on youtube Nia in black outfit trying to help pratha and asking her to get up where she was lying on floor. You tube stuff is highly edited so who knows. I m sure some flashback

Edited by Radhe101 - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Diya naagin aa rahi hain sheshnagin ko bachane. Not finale yet. Maheku sending yeti for pratha

no this is takshak naag in today's  epi one of naagins photo was hung on wall so may be they will start killing naags as mehak plants this post yeti defeat and pratha defeats them all 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

no this is takshak naag in today's  epi one of naagins photo was hung on wall so may be they will start killing naags as mehak plants this post yeti defeat and pratha defeats them all 

Takshak is coming to bring rishabh back but yeti is going to smash pratha..i saw some clips where Nia sharma as black naagin was asking Pratha to get up and fight as pratha was hanging to her dear life.abhi naagin 6 bullet train ki speed se chalega next week se. At least we can  talk about naagin world now unlike before sas bahu sautan itv stuff. Now takshak is bigger than sheshnaag. Kya ye log enough research nahin karte?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Takshak is coming to bring rishabh back but yeti is going to smash pratha..i saw some clips where Nia sharma as black naagin was asking Pratha to get up and fight as pratha was hanging to her dear life.abhi naagin 6 bullet train ki speed se chalega next week se. At least we can  talk about naagin world now unlike before sas bahu sautan itv stuff. Now takshak is bigger than sheshnaag. Kya ye log enough research nahin karte?

takshak never used to be powerful before as far i remember s2 it was only rocky and takshika who were from takshak clan along with some other snakes. They mentioned that takshak and shesh clan are enemies lekin ab toh shesh naag se bhi upar bana diya and upar se bhagwan ke saamne hi bol diya main takshak se maang lungi. More like shivji aap toh denge nahi toh chalo takshak se mangthi hun ðŸ˜†

Radhe101 thumbnail

Diya arijit taneja is replaced with someone new for naagin 6. Taneja is busy with  another show That means farista coming soon in naagin 6.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Diya arijit taneja is replaced with someone new for naagin 6. Taneja is busy with  another show That means farista coming soon in naagin 6.

he is kuch toh hai lead ðŸ˜† also its a replica of daayan. She is daayan only and that dayan was behind her son and this is behind her lover ðŸ˜† kuch toh alag karthe ans how that hero is not bored of same roles. ðŸ˜†

Eydis thumbnail
firewings_diya thumbnail

Ye morphed hai kya ðŸ˜†