Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Meety ben apne maksad pe focus - Find Cheeku!

Papita-Meetwa relation, Anubha aunty ki kheer, Isha ki shaadi, Lakshmi maa ki murti can come later 😭

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

she can never focus on finding her son … wo side job h … 

https://twitter.com/zeetv/status/1553323264415453184?s=21&t=_XSjgUsJcXN3imuH_BbY_A

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Repeat of murder track..focus shifted to isha wedding and the whole plot was stretched beyond limit..in the end murder track was closed in a hurry..seems they don’t learn from the mistakes..going in the same direction..stretching this wedding track and when TRP will fall they will try to wrap up things in a hurry..

whole cheeku track might end the way murder track did..in 5min 😐 till then enjoy burfi Devi 😂😂

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Repeat of murder track..focus shifted to isha wedding and the whole plot was stretched beyond limit..in the end murder track was closed in a hurry..seems they don’t learn from the mistakes..going in the same direction..stretching this wedding track and when TRP will fall they will try to wrap up things in a hurry..

whole cheeku track might end the way murder track did..in 5min 😐 till then enjoy burfi Devi 😂😂

Kaise kar lete hai itni ghatiya writing.

Itne loopholes rakhke satisfaction kaise milte hai. I mean usko khud v toh chuvan hona chahiye

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago
Chatterbox1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Kaise kar lete hai itni ghatiya writing.

Itne loopholes rakhke satisfaction kaise milte hai. I mean usko khud v toh chuvan hona chahiye

I don’t know how they can write such bad tracks..given that writer’s only job is writing good track..I don’t get this 😂😂😂 but then he/she proves you that it’s possible 😂😂

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

I don’t know how they can write such bad tracks..given that writer’s only job is writing good track..I don’t get this 😂😂😂 but then he/she proves you that it’s possible 😂😂

Bold-exactly, given the fact that this is their main job. There are so many people who write only in their free time despite doing other heavy jobs and they can write so much better.

I really feel bad for the other hardworking members in the team.

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Bold-exactly, given the fact that this is their main job. There are so many people who write only in their free time despite doing other heavy jobs and they can write so much better.

I really feel bad for the other hardworking members in the team.

I feel bad for the actors, support cast and also all the support staff..wish they could inject some logic..the track started so well..and I can probably tolerate some illogical stuff but I just can’t stand regressive stuff..so no burfi Devi and most frustrating is they let her be so regressive..no one gives back..

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Meety ben apne maksad pe focus - Find Cheeku!

Papita-Meetwa relation, Anubha aunty ki kheer, Isha ki shaadi, Lakshmi maa ki murti can come later 😭

she is quite tension free … Cheeku apni maasi k pas h .., and she is confident k uski maasi ache se khyal rkh ri hogi uska ….  after all bua ne star jo bna dia maasi ko … 

so Meet H k pas abhi bht kaam h … Kheer kha li … pr abhi Isha ko dusri shaadi se bachana h … waise fayda kuch ni h is show me koi mandap se khali hath ni jata …. agr isha dulhan bn gyi … wedding clothes pehen liye to shaadi krke hi clothes change kregi … kyuki Meet me shaadi ho jati h … agr kl ko Babita ne b wedding dress pehen li to uski b kra denge … popat fai ko pehna do unki b ho jayegi …. 🤣 

is sbme usko Kadvi devi ko expose b krna h… Dowry exchange ho ri h ye baat jyada important h uske bachche se … bachcha bad me dekh liya jayega … kuch ni hua to jakr Meet Ahlawat ko bs bta dena h k uska bachcha zinda h and Manushi k pas h … jitna gussa h Meet Ahlawat ka mje lg ra h wo Manushi k throat k andr hath daal kr bachcha  nikal lega not that I am implying k Manushi baccha khane wali dayan h …🤣 but still … I was just saying Meet H last me logical route lekr chhote Meet k papa ko bol degi wo recover kr lenge bachcha … pr lakshmi maa ki murti bachana jyada jaruri h …. diwali is round the corner na … pooja kiski krenge Ahlawats agr murti chli gyi to … bachcha agle saal mil jayega … how does it matter ….