Who is Salil Ankola???

prettygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I have watched Big boss from the 1st episode to the last!

and today i watched the 1st episode again and the first celebrity they introduced was someone named Salil Ankola๐Ÿ˜• I seriously don't remember him at all! I'm relli confused right now... who is Salil and when did he get nominated out!๐Ÿ˜•

I think i'm having memory problemss๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† because I remember that they 1st person that went out was Bobby Darling and then that guy that always wore a night suit๐Ÿ˜† and then it was Kash (i think) but I seriously don't remember anything about Salil Ankola! and his picture isn't even in our fourm banner...

who is this Salil Ankola??๐Ÿ˜•

can anyone tell me about him๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettygirl thumbnail
someoneee tell me I think im going to menal
sensation87 thumbnail
he was nominated.he was stuck in some cases...so bb asked him to withdraw from the show because according to the law salil wasnt allowed to participate in any shows cuz he was involved in cases....
oh but if u watched all epis then u should hv seen him there ๐Ÿ˜†
prettygirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sensation87

he was nominated.he was stuck in some cases...so bb asked him to withdraw from the show because according to the law salil wasnt allowed to participate in any shows cuz he was involved in cases....
oh but if u watched all epis then u should hv seen him there ๐Ÿ˜†

relli woww i guess i didnt watch all the episodes then๐Ÿ˜† so he was nominated before Bobby??

sensation87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettygirl

relli woww i guess i didnt watch all the episodes then๐Ÿ˜† so he was nominated before Bobby??

no he was not nominated...bb just asked him to leave..cuz he wasnt allowed to be a part of that show....u should hv seen him in the first epi ....

Edited by sensation87 - 17 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
salil ankola was an ex-cricketar who is right now working in a kektamai soap called kaa,he is having a contract with balaji telefilms,thats why balaji telefilms made a case on salil for breach of contract and going into the bb house; and thats why he was asked to withdraw from the show
prettygirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

salil ankola was an ex-cricketar who is right now working in a kektamai soap called kaa,he is having a contract with balaji telefilms,thats why balaji telefilms made a case on salil for breach of contract and going into the bb house; and thats why he was asked to withdraw from the show

ooic๐Ÿค” shouldnt big boss figure out information about a person before entering them into the show๐Ÿ˜†

prettygirl thumbnail
oooo so they took him out and put deepak in ๐Ÿ˜Š