Anisha: Arjun is hero , to vo vo hume bacha hi lega

Kriti_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

In SBS or SBB , Rakhi ma says that . Its a big celebration , so ofcourse there are big twists and turns . 

"kidnapping hogi , chori hogi . Par Arjun is hero to vo hume bacha hi lega " .

Are yaha pe to rishabh ko bachane dete yaar , Tbse vo Arjun hi to hero giri dikhayee jaa raha hai...

To kya CV's have bring Manit back only to make stand puppet there . He is not hero or what . Alwalys Arjun Arjun . In tomorrow's episode also , arjun confronts Rishabh for not taking care of Preeta saying " Patni hai tumhari , dhyan rkha karo iska . Agr kuch ho jata to " 

I m just done with makers . Agr kuch dikhana hi nahi tha ,to kyu laaye use wapis Saf dikh raha hai ki Yeh Arjun is Hero πŸ˜‘

Ab vo koi or show bhi sign nahi kr skta agr offer aaye bhi to , because there will be contract of certain months or perhaps a year . And also its not better for an actor to quit and join than quit πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am glad i will be traveling next whole week. That will keep me busy frim watching onscreen.

The show is also getting bored with the dragging.

They are promoting shakti since he is a newcomer.

But plot will go as according to trp viewers.

If they are in favor of manit, he will be given more impotance.

So chill 

Arjun thinks rishta cheated him. So he is cold with them. Once he finds out the truth that rishta was innocent then he will repent 

As for sbs interviews, they are promoting arjun, the newcomer. 

It's the viewers who will decide who they want as the main lead. 

As for me, i will only check updates and whichever episodes has more rishab scenes, will watch that only.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I guess we have to make peace with the fact that Karan was the lead and now Arjun is. Dheeraj leaving didn't change the lead character, Arjun/Karan still is the lead.

Anyway will stick to watching Rishabh scenes.

Also Manit can leave the show if he bags a new project. The contract can't stop an actor, an actor has to give a one month notice and then he can leave as far as I know. 

Edited by anshvi - 1 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

I guess we have to make peace with the fact that Karan was the lead and now Arjun is. Dheeraj leaving didn't change the lead character, Arjun/Karan still is the lead.

Anyway will stick to watching Rishabh scenes.

Also Manit can never well leave the show if he bags a new project. The contract can't stop an actor, an actor has to give a one month notice and then he can leave as far as I know. 

They can actually kill his character by saving preeran and finish story. We can quit watching as well.

Kriti_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

They can actually kill his character by saving preeran and finish story. We can quit watching as well.

Finger crossed . 🀞

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes Rishabh can make the ultimate sacrifice in order to unite PreeRan. 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But that would be a depressing end for a beloved character. They can also send him on a world tour, turn him into a youtube travel vlogger, giving up on the messed-up family and business empire. We can also see his vlogs from time to time and become happy with his screen space.πŸ˜† That way Preeta and Karan can find a new reason to fight with each other and writers can stretch the story. They can blame the accountability on each other, about who is more at fault for turning Rishabh into a youtuber and sending him far away from the family. πŸ˜†

Edited by InaMeenaDika - 1 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: InaMeenaDika

But that would be a depressing end for a beloved character. They can also send him on a world tour, turn him into a youtube travel vlogger, giving up on the messed-up family and business empire. We can also see his vlogs from time to time and become happy with his screen space.πŸ˜† That way Preeta and Karan can find a new reason to fight with each other and writers can stretch the story. They can blame the accountability on each other, about who is more at fault for turning Rishabh into a youtuber and sending him far away from the family. πŸ˜†

They will never show his solo journey.

He will be stuck between preeran.

Taking care preeta while she pines  for karan.

It's better they kill him 

We get to move on🀣🀣🀣

Kriti_1 thumbnail

They will never show his solo journey.

He will be stuck between preeran.

Taking care preeta while she pines  for karan.

It's better they kill him 

We get to move on🀣🀣🀣

Yesss We want to move on yr . We are also human 😭. 

Its better to kill him . Because if they have planned to show Rishta . To bhi career ke liye acha nahi hoga Manit ke liye . Vo bilkul last ke ke month me dikhayenge taaki Kdb ki story ko gen leap ke aage kuch dikha ske . Lead to Arjun hi rhega . 

So better he just get some good project and able to say by by to kdb πŸ˜Š

Vrna na vo krega or na CV's krne denge . 

Full use karenge end tak . RishTa and Preeran ki daughters ki story dikhane ke liye 

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kriti_1

Yesss We want to move on yr . We are also human 😭. 

Its better to kill him . Because if they have planned to show Rishta . To bhi career ke liye acha nahi hoga Manit ke liye . Vo bilkul last ke ke month me dikhayenge taaki Kdb ki story ko gen leap ke aage kuch dikha ske . Lead to Arjun hi rhega . 

So better he just get some good project and able to say by by to kdb πŸ˜Š

Vrna na vo krega or na CV's krne denge . 

Full use karenge end tak . RishTa and Preeran ki daughters ki story dikhane ke liye 

Better he move on 

We follow himπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™πŸ™