Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

Cutest  Thank you ❤️. Glad you liked it 

I love ur baby Pihu version a lot. Very innocent and owing to that always asks the right questions to Ram.. I Love Pihu in the show too irrespective of her grown up dialogues at times. But I don't really like Ram and Pihu fighting hence my OS 😆. 

Loved how Ram was so honest about his reasons to not come and simplified his answers to the maximum of his ability. Yeah i really want Ram to explain his reason to Pihu this time around. 

Also such a nice utilization of Tarun.. Thank you. 

Replied in blue

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Beautiful and warm OS ❤️ I love how they resolve their conflict by making an honest conversation. Both Ram and Pihu are so endearing, Ram with his genuine efforts and Pihu with all her innocence. I was laughing so hard when Tarun asked Ram to cook on his own, I can only imagine how Ram must have bossed Tarun into saying him that. 😆

Thanks Tia ❤️. So glad you liked it 🤗. 

I had this idea on a night and I had to pen it down because If I can't have Ram and Pihu on screen, I need my dose in imagination. 

Well Tarun aka Pawan had finally a chance to say no to Ram's request. It must have made his day 😆. Who cares if it was only acting. 

Sanjari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was beautiful ❤️ Bas us Mr. handsome ka call nhi aata 😭

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loved the whole setup of Ram & Pihu's breakfast after the dinner fiasco.

Tarun playing an act for Ram & Pihu who is actually his Employer's daughter too is such a family feel... That was so coool to include him🥳

Can't wait for the shopping OS

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjari7

This was beautiful ❤️ Bas us Mr. handsome ka call nhi aata 😭

Thank you ❤️. I am glad you liked it . 

BlurredLines thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Tagging those who might be interested 🤗

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Wow loved this.. Too good

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

This is so beautiful ❤️ I love its continuity with the previous story. The way Ram gets a store opened to get Priya's surprise gift is cute. Ram and Pihu's bond is so precious over here.

I wonder if Krish was really busy, or only giving Ram and Pihu space to develop their bond. (Because he won't leave a chance to impress Priya 😅)

Ram needs to buy 4 more sarees for Priya. Also, I am glad he didn't buy anything for Nandini or Shubhu 😆

Pihu's povs are always delightful to read. Thanks for tagging. 🤗

Edited by tournesol - 1 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It was so cute and loved how Ram Pihu had their own little adventure while shopping 😳 Hope there is a next part to this 😃