Naagin fans ka shraap

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Kabhi naagin fans se panga nahi lena. Yahi hotha hai jab movie ko fans pe thopa jaatha hai πŸ˜†

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt11947158/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Kabhi naagin fans se panga nahi lena. Yahi hotha hai jab movie ko fans pe thopa jaatha hai πŸ˜†

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt11947158/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

With sequel, they should just use original cast and different story. Arjun can't carry that movie on his shoulder. John can do good movies but script sucks. Patani and Sutaria se achi acting to SimTej and Mahek.bhi kar lete hainπŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

With sequel, they should just use original cast and different story. Arjun can't carry that movie on his shoulder. John can do good movies but script sucks. Patani and Sutaria se achi acting to SimTej and Mahek.bhi kar lete hainπŸ˜†

did you watched that movie i am glad naagin par promotion karke kuch toh faida hua πŸ˜†

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

did you watched that movie i am glad naagin par promotion karke kuch toh faida hua πŸ˜†

No i haven't seen movie and won't be going. Read the reviews and some clips. I do like John Abraham but not big fan of patani or AK

Radhe101 thumbnail

I m trying to find good show for distraction and ITV sucks. Some of the high trp shows are regressive as hell. Naagin 6 looks much better with crappy script even though it's not daily soap. Tried to watch KKK12 and couldn't do it

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

I m trying to find good show for distraction and ITV sucks. Some of the high trp shows are regressive as hell. Naagin 6 looks much better with crappy script even though it's not daily soap. Tried to watch KKK12 and couldn't do it

watch n3. Its one of the best season.