Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Diya there you go. Naagin 7 coming..

naagin 7 main shesh naagin ki beti hogi🤣 I feel urvashi will be alive and she will be ultimate villain in s7🤣

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

naagin 7 main shesh naagin ki beti hogi🤣 I feel urvashi will be alive and she will be ultimate villain in s7🤣

You are so right about Urvashi. if she can't bring trp then ekta will bring seema back from coma.🤣

Elinuh thumbnail

As much as I dislike Ekta’s work, i probably will take a look at this new season. If it’s related to 6 i’m not watching it, I want a new story idc if it’s a revenge story, i’ll take that any day over some virus.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Naagin franchise could have been a hit if only they worked better for the script. They always start with a bang but after 6 episodes they can't keep up with the story. So many illogical tracks and WTF scenes ruin the show. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wow Naagin 7 No Thanks 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Naagin franchise could have been a hit if only they worked better for the script. They always start with a bang but after 6 episodes they can't keep up with the story. So many illogical tracks and WTF scenes ruin the show. 

it will work if they just add below things.

1. Humour

2. Strong and powerful villains. 

3. Stories where naagin has to dig deep to crack the mystery to know how to kill villain. 

4. Strong charming and beautiful villains. 

5. Ultimate villain can be anyone but all those intermediate villains should not be humans.  This was done in shh koi hai vikral season where he used to kill villain by knowing their weak point instead of saying jai bholenath 🤣

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Please get rid of this series already. They have exhausted it.