Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Elinuh

Not even naagin 5’s forum was this dead… this season really got messed up

i agree. We all though n5 was messed up but n6 is worse. No head and tail. N5 atleast we had ml to adore irrespective how adi naagin was over hyped here rishab does not even look like a lead. They made him side character from the beginning😆

Eydis thumbnail

Is show mein discuss kia kre hum smjh nhi ata naagin 5 mein I had lots of things to discuss 🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

Is show mein discuss kia kre hum smjh nhi ata naagin 5 mein I had lots of things to discuss 🤣

tch tch of veer  had more fan following than n6 😆 

Sarvasreta adi naagin hun main had more follower than shesh naagin 😆

The majority people who are contributing towards trp are people like us who wants supernatural shows or simba and teju fans 😆

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

tch tch of veer  had more fan following than n6 😆 

Sarvasreta adi naagin hun main had more follower than shesh naagin 😆

The majority people who are contributing towards trp are people like us who wants supernatural shows or simba and teju fans 😆

even side characters were more interesting than naagin 6 😎 

They all are obsessed with naagin like me lkn Sach baat hai is Baar mujh se bhi nhi horaha hai 

firewings_diya thumbnail

even side characters were more interesting than naagin 6 😎 

They all are obsessed with naagin like me lkn Sach baat hai is Baar mujh se bhi nhi horaha hai 

every scene looks repeatative now 😆 this fire incident either its same as mahir bela first incident where bela thought mahir was dead because of her poison and she assumes he is dead and hugs him tightly once he is found or shakti will be killed and rishab will take his place in order to know the truth like krish in s3. 😆 

Eydis thumbnail

every scene looks repeatative now 😆 this fire incident either its same as mahir bela first incident where bela thought mahir was dead because of her poison and she assumes he is dead and hugs him tightly once he is found or shakti will be killed and rishab will take his place in order to know the truth like krish in s3. 😆 

they are dragging this season bas ab end kro bhae buht hua 🤔hum se nhi horaha hai  

I remember that scene behir was ☺️☺️ yaha Rishabh or pratha mein woh feeling hi nhi ati 

firewings_diya thumbnail

they are dragging this season bas ab end kro bhae buht hua 🤔hum se nhi horaha hai  

I remember that scene behir was ☺️☺️ yaha Rishabh or pratha mein woh feeling hi nhi ati 

tumhara shesh naag bhi pheeka nikla 😆 aya pose diya chala gaya 

Eydis thumbnail

tumhara shesh naag bhi pheeka nikla 😆 aya pose diya chala gaya 

usko bulaya q tha🤔 jab Kuch kam nhi Lena tha use 🤔