I know I'm a couple dozen episodes late but....

Wyatt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Why does no one say anything when samar and sara are talking with each other ??

Why does no one (including anupama) get suspicious of samar ?? 

Why didn't pakhi stop samar just like toshu did to her at the party ??

Guys I know Sara is the good character but I'm just saying IMAGINE if she was the bad person since day 1 still no one would stop her and samar from talking or hanging out.  

Both of them are free to talk or hang out with each other. No one gets suspicious until pakhi and adhik are together. 

Okk. JUST IMAGINE If samar and sara were at the cafe together lnstead of adhik and pakhi how would've anupama reacted ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

They have different rules for sons and daughters. 

radhika_2001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wyatt

Why does no one say anything when samar and sara are talking with each other ??

Why does no one (including anupama) get suspicious of samar ?? 

Why didn't pakhi stop samar just like toshu did to her at the party ??

Guys I know Sara is the good character but I'm just saying IMAGINE if she was the bad person since day 1 still no one would stop her and samar from talking or hanging out.  

Both of them are free to talk or hang out with each other. No one gets suspicious until pakhi and adhik are together. 

Okk. JUST IMAGINE If samar and sara were at the cafe together lnstead of adhik and pakhi how would've anupama reacted ??

According to what the serial showed, Samar said he would never marry in life after Nandani left. So, I guess Anupama gave him benefit of doubt that Samar would never be "dating" Sara. Even to the audience, it doesn't look like Samar would do anything like Adhik. All matter of age, Samar and Sara are adults while Pakhi is still childish. You see how she is twisting the matter when Anupama has a problem with something else. She is not seeing her mistake only blaming Anupama for siding with chhoti Anu. 

Samar and Sara do hang out like other friends (even in dance academy) but no one finds them getting close like Adhik and Pakhi. Pretty sure if Sara and Samar date, the family will not like it. Barkha will disapprove because of Shahs and Baa and Vanraj will disapprove.