Did Rishabh killed his own child

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I'm just watching episode 38 and one of thr face in Pratha eyes was Rishabh I'm shocked ðŸ˜²

Did he killed his own baby wow

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritikasingh_85

I'm just watching episode 38 and one of thr face in Pratha eyes was Rishabh I'm shocked ðŸ˜²

Did he killed his own baby wow

We don't know if Mahek ever told Rishabh about pratha's pregnancy. My assumption is he has no clue about pratha being pregnant at one point. Story hasn't moved to reveal much. Watch 3 more episodes and you will get to know. 

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

We don't know if Mahek ever told Rishabh about pratha's pregnancy. My assumption is he has no clue about pratha being pregnant at one point. Story hasn't moved to reveal much. Watch 3 more episodes and you will get to know. 

Omg im so sorry but that accent I can't like it's soo annoying wjo ever gave that accent as go ahead need to be fired like what were they thinking it's soo cringe and takes all the seriousness away from stuff

I gave up half way into the seacound episode 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritikasingh_85

Omg im so sorry but that accent I can't like it's soo annoying wjo ever gave that accent as go ahead need to be fired like what were they thinking it's soo cringe and takes all the seriousness away from stuff

I gave up half way into the seacound episode 

read it with kiara's accent😆

"Woh kya hai na main iss country ki nahi hun. Mujjhe iss country ke ritual nahi patha. Mujje ye nahi pattha tha ki haath par patthi ka naam likhna hotha hai. Kya aap please isse theek kar sakthe hai" 

If you can imagine her with prefect accent then you are very much irritated like me ðŸ¤£

Ye baki reh gaya tha dekhne ko ðŸ¤£

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cgg4t2-ona0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

read it with kiara's accent😆

"Woh kya hai na main iss country ki nahi hun. Mujjhe iss country ke ritual nahi patha. Mujje ye nahi pattha tha ki haath par patthi ka naam likhna hotha hai. Kya aap please isse theek kar sakthe hai" 

If you can imagine her with prefect accent then you are very much irritated like me ðŸ¤£

Ye baki reh gaya tha dekhne ko ðŸ¤£

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cgg4t2-ona0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Shakti's screaming(voice change) and Kiara's accent are painful.  Ab kya JK naagin 7 ki audition de rahi hain yahan.😆

Edited by Radhe101 - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Shakti's screaming(voice change) and Kiara's accent are painful.  Ab kya JK naagin 7 ki audition de rahi hain yahan.😆

shayad naagin movie ka rehersal ðŸ¤£

Radhe101 thumbnail

shayad naagin movie ka rehersal ðŸ¤£

Don't give EK idea of naagin movie. She may cast Jhanvi and remake naagin from 86. Would be great tribute to sridevi but jhanvi is meh comapre to her mother.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Don't give EK idea of naagin movie. She may cast Jhanvi and remake naagin from 86. Would be great tribute to sridevi but jhanvi is meh comapre to her mother.

there is already a rumor that jahnvi taking up naGin movie ðŸ¤£

Radhe101 thumbnail

there is already a rumor that jahnvi taking up naGin movie ðŸ¤£

I haven't seen bollywood movie in few years now and will stick to that decision if Jhanvi is naagin. Most  nepo kids can't act at all. Give me naagin 6  every day instead so i can rant here about prarish, yash, inspector, urvashi, mahek, evil shakti, af Rehaan and reem cream. ðŸ¤£

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Stupid writing and logic from stupid writers. They said that Pratha was sentenced to one year jail till she gives birth before being hanged. Didn't Rishabh wonder why the decision was changed ? That too being an army man. Even a normal person would be wondering why the date got changed. 

Rishabh's character is so poorly written. Agree he thought Pratha was having an affair with someone else but how did he believe so easily that she killed the girl she was protecting for so long. Hina told him and he believed like someone who was under hypnosis.